Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,619 members, 7,823,709 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 01:43 PM

Transafricatrade.com Domain And Website For Sale - Business To Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Business To Business / Transafricatrade.com Domain And Website For Sale (750 Views)

Able Forex (AbleForex.com) Domain For Sale At Godaddy / Get An App And Website For Businesses And Projects (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Transafricatrade.com Domain And Website For Sale by ediddy02(m): 6:07am On Jan 07, 2018
Are you thinking of owning a legitimate export and import business on products you can trade across Africa

I've built a website on it and have the domain name registered premium domain name that can get your business kicked off as soon as possible.I wanted to do same but have been involved with other web and business projects

Make me an offer by sending me an email to ediddy02@hotmail.com with your offer and we can take it from there you can also text me only on 08035423316

I do not have record of traffic but I do know if you do some social media marketing and nairaland posts you will succeed on this project

Looking forward to hearing from you on this

(1) (Reply)

Best Currency Exchange / Laptop For Sale / Need A Paypal Account That Can Send And Receive Money

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.