Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,817 members, 7,817,380 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:17 AM

Package Forwarding From UK and USA To Nigeria - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Package Forwarding From UK and USA To Nigeria (1196 Views)

Parcel Forwarding From Europe To Africa / Parcel Forwarding From Amazon Poland / Package Forwarding Poland. You Don't Need To Go To Poland To Shop On Allegro (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Package Forwarding From UK and USA To Nigeria by Nurry: 11:04am On Jan 07, 2018
Hello House
Please who can recommend any reliable and trustworthy package forwarding company or site that delivers goods from UK and USA to Nigeria at affordable prices.
Also please tell me your experience with anyone you have used and how long it took to recieve your parcel. Not forgetting the price you paid.
Thank you
Re: Package Forwarding From UK and USA To Nigeria by marooh: 11:22am On Jan 07, 2018
Nurry:
Hello House
Please who can recommend any reliable and trustworthy package forwarding company or site that delivers goods from UK and USA to Nigeria at affordable prices.
Also please tell me your experience with anyone you have used and how long it took to recieve your parcel. Not forgetting the price you paid.
Thank you

Am really interested....
Hoping to hear from right people
Re: Package Forwarding From UK and USA To Nigeria by amarilo: 12:58pm On Jan 07, 2018
Which kind of package are we talking about. Do you need sea or air cargo? Let me know.
Re: Package Forwarding From UK and USA To Nigeria by Nurry: 2:21am On Jan 08, 2018
amarilo:
Which kind of package are we talking about. Do you need sea or air cargo? Let me know.

Air cargo.
Shoes, bags and clothings
Re: Package Forwarding From UK and USA To Nigeria by amarilo: 6:10am On Jan 12, 2018
Nurry:

Air cargo.
Shoes, bags and clothings
Search for AB Cargo. They are efficient based in Brixton London. Their Cargo leaves every Friday and you get it Thursday or Friday upper wk

1 Like

Re: Package Forwarding From UK and USA To Nigeria by Nurry: 7:50pm On Jan 14, 2018
amarilo:
Search for AB Cargo. They are efficient based in Brixton London. Their Cargo leaves every Friday and you get it Thursday or Friday upper wk

Thank you
Re: Package Forwarding From UK and USA To Nigeria by musabayokanu: 6:03am On Jan 18, 2018
drop ur number i will chat u on whatsapp on their experience.
two from US to naija both air and sea.

one is private biz while the other is a commercial biz adelove shipping.
for my experience with them u can drop ur number.

(1) (Reply)

Can I Start Cattle Ranching With 2 Plots Of Land? / Bulk Supply Andrea Hair Growth Oil / 30ton Dump Truck Urgently Needed For Hire

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.