Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,762 members, 7,824,185 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:22 AM

Once I Stop Sleeping With Him, Our Wealth Will Vanish -woman Who Sleeps With Son - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Once I Stop Sleeping With Him, Our Wealth Will Vanish -woman Who Sleeps With Son (730 Views)

My Wife Sleeps With My Boss / Man Designs Posters For Wife’s Lover; Says “stop Sleeping With My Wife Or Die On / Man Sleeps With His Neighbor's Wife, Beats Her Husband After He Caught Them (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Once I Stop Sleeping With Him, Our Wealth Will Vanish -woman Who Sleeps With Son by olaboo123: 12:17pm On Jan 07, 2018
Banda Yvonne, a 52-year-old Zambian woman has openly confessed to having sexual intercourse with her son in order to maintain his riches and keep him alive.

According to Yvonne, she and her son, Abel have been having sex every Wednesday for the past 14 years, and the day she stops, the boy will not only lose his wealth but will also die mysteriously.

Yvonne, a native of Ndola confessed to ZambiaWatchDog that she is the main backbone of her son’s success as she offers him sex once every week as instructed by the 'witch doctor' he got his riches from.

Tired of the abominable act, Yvonne had gone to church for confession and prayers but for fear that her son will lose his wealth and die painfully, she continued the sexual relationship.

“I have been sleeping with my son, Abel since 2002 when he started his transportation business which has grown tremendously and he now owns a fleet of trucks, buses and other small cars.

“We have sex every Wednesday and we do it at my house where the charm was buried.”
“the price is that, once I stop sleeping with him, all our hard earned wealth will vanish in thin air and my son will die a very painful death.”

via http://loveandgizt..com/2018/01/once-i-stop-sleeping-with-him-our.html

Re: Once I Stop Sleeping With Him, Our Wealth Will Vanish -woman Who Sleeps With Son by olaboo123: 12:17pm On Jan 07, 2018
Lalasticlala, Mynd44, Ishilove
Re: Once I Stop Sleeping With Him, Our Wealth Will Vanish -woman Who Sleeps With Son by Nobody: 12:19pm On Jan 07, 2018
Then stop, you the money you have been making to start a business.
But the death part 'I am not understanding ooo'
Re: Once I Stop Sleeping With Him, Our Wealth Will Vanish -woman Who Sleeps With Son by Nobody: 12:22pm On Jan 07, 2018
Hmmm...all for Vanity
Re: Once I Stop Sleeping With Him, Our Wealth Will Vanish -woman Who Sleeps With Son by Penalty82(m): 12:23pm On Jan 07, 2018
olaboo123:
Lalasticlala, Mynd44, Ishilove

This is old news. It has made front page before.

(1) (Reply)

Why Is It That Igbo Girls Abroad Must Marry In Their Village? / Angry Wife Dumps Husband For Cheating On Her With Househelp / Why Do Men Gets Angry Over Their Cheating Spouse?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.