Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,605 members, 7,827,283 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 10:03 AM

My HP Mini Laptop Does Not Charge The Battery - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / My HP Mini Laptop Does Not Charge The Battery (1374 Views)

What Minimum Spec Of Laptop Does He Needs? / Chinese Sticker On The Laptop, Does It Indicate Fake Laptop? / My Laptop Can Not Charge Phone When On Sleep Mode..pls HELP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My HP Mini Laptop Does Not Charge The Battery by happyFeminist(f): 12:17pm On Jan 07, 2018
My HP Mini battery does not charge. When plugged in, it shows laptop charging but battery remains 0% and when removed from the power connection, the Laptop goes off.

I went to Change the battery and the problem persisted. Thinking the new battery I bought was faulty, I went to change the purchased battery to a new one but the problem persisted.

I tried a different laptop charger and still the same old problem.

I took it to a repairer who said the motherboard might need to be changed.

Am confused. Who has experienced this before? It's a HP Mini 5103
Re: My HP Mini Laptop Does Not Charge The Battery by gabinogem(m): 12:30pm On Jan 07, 2018
Since the repairer said the motherboard needs to be changed, then u need to change it...
Re: My HP Mini Laptop Does Not Charge The Battery by udemzyudex(m): 1:55am On Jan 08, 2018
You don't need to change the motherboard, the engineer just need to work on the charging circuit or work another charging for you.

Is it plug in charging or plug in not charging?
Re: My HP Mini Laptop Does Not Charge The Battery by Nobody: 8:54pm On Jan 08, 2018
udemzyudex:
You don't need to change the motherboard, the engineer just need to w
ork on the charging circuit or work another charging for you.

Is it plug in charging or plug in not charging?
mine is plugged in, not charging. am thinkin of gettin a new ba3 shld i proceed sir?
Re: My HP Mini Laptop Does Not Charge The Battery by udemzyudex(m): 10:12pm On Jan 08, 2018
nwobiebuka:

mine is plugged in, not charging. am thinkin of gettin a new ba3 shld i proceed sir?

Go there, test the ba3 before paying in other to confirm if the fault is from the ba3.

(1) (Reply)

Convert All Your USA Cards To Naira We Buy At Good Rate / Back to school Laptop Deals!!!! / Buy A Laptops And Spread The Payments For 3,6 Or 9 Months

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.