Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,195 members, 7,822,035 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 03:06 AM

Diamond Bank: Codes To Transfer Money, Buy Airtime And Check Account Balance - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Diamond Bank: Codes To Transfer Money, Buy Airtime And Check Account Balance (1296 Views)

Download: Full List Of All Nigeria Bank Codes For Free / Get All Nigerian Bank Codes Anytime Without Internet / Latest Glo Data Plan 2018, Prices, Codes To Subscribe And Activate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Diamond Bank: Codes To Transfer Money, Buy Airtime And Check Account Balance by ggrun: 2:45pm On Jan 07, 2018
Hello there! I have come to share the codes to check diamond Bank account balance, transfer money and buy airtime with you guys. You know what? My uncle usually calls me a guru because each time he wants to check his bank account balance or transfer Money, he will always call me and I will provide him with the code without wasting any time. What am I trying to say? Even if you are not a diamond Bank user, I strongly believe that knowing this code will still be very helpful for you.

Now these are the codes to do transfer, buy airtime and check diamond bank account balance. Hey, sorry! The codes have already been published somewhere else. So to prevent this very great forum from being shut down because of pliagriasm, I will give you the link where you will see all the codes.

Now, click here to see the codes to transfer money, buy airtime and check Your Diamond Bank account balance

(1) (Reply)

Best Android Phones Under 300 GHS In Ghana / Find Out Why This Smartphone Costs 820 Thousand Naira / Gionee F205 Vs Tecno Camon Iace Vs OUKITEL C8.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.