Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,744 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:52 PM

How Can I Treat A Cracking DVD Disc? - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / How Can I Treat A Cracking DVD Disc? (1196 Views)

Nigerias’ Trending Tiktok Videos (That will get you cracking your ribs) / Diane: I Want Elozonam To Treat Me The Way Ike Treats Mercy (video) / Bbnaija: The Faces Of Seyi & Frodd When Mercy Told Tacha To Treat Her Body Odour (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Can I Treat A Cracking DVD Disc? by stblessing(f): 3:42pm On Jan 07, 2018
I bought a film, avatar the last airbender, which has season one and two in one disc . How ever, at the end of season one, it began cracking and the season two seems hopeless. I really love Avatar and I want to watch it
Any advice on how to treat a cracking disc?
Re: How Can I Treat A Cracking DVD Disc? by Kooldon(f): 3:51pm On Jan 07, 2018
Oh! Avatar, The Last Airbender. So Interesting.
You Knw What? Soak The DvD In 10 litres of petrol for 3days. At The End Of 3 Days, Bring It Out And Light A Match Stick Close By. It Is Too Early In The Year To Watch Seasonal Movies.
Next..

1 Like

Re: How Can I Treat A Cracking DVD Disc? by CyberGypsy(m): 3:56pm On Jan 07, 2018
Kooldon:
Oh! Avatar, The Last Airbender. So Interesting.
You Knw What? Soak The DvD In 10 litres of petrol for 3days. At The End Of 3 Days, Bring It Out And Light A Match Stick Close By. It Is Too Early In The Year To Watch Seasonal Movies.
Next..
grin werey re ooo
Re: How Can I Treat A Cracking DVD Disc? by Nobody: 4:04pm On Jan 07, 2018
stblessing:
I bought a film, avatar the last airbender, which has season one and two in one disc . How ever, at the end of season one, it began cracking and the season two seems hopeless. I really love Avatar and I want to watch it
Any advice on how to treat a cracking disc?
simple buy new disk. dat one is condemned
Re: How Can I Treat A Cracking DVD Disc? by urvillagepeoplee(m): 4:37pm On Jan 07, 2018
use banana skin to rub d CD place, d inside skin of peeled banana,it will play fine.
Re: How Can I Treat A Cracking DVD Disc? by duduade: 7:42pm On Jan 07, 2018
Pour dusting powder
Re: How Can I Treat A Cracking DVD Disc? by Nobody: 8:13pm On Jan 07, 2018
I hate CDs and DVDs. The quality of DVDs and sold in Nigeria are getting worse everyday. U will buy a CD and it will start cracking immediately, tufiakwa. Ok I know original DVDs and CDs are much expensive and people want to buy DVDs for N200, but importers just keep bringing in terrible ones.

Can't remember the last time I bought a CD or DVD. Apart from the fact that they litter the whole house and car, they just don't last and gets annoying when cracked. I download all my movies, series and music and enjoy without any problem. If I must buy a hard copy it's got to be Blu Ray or nothing.

@op, just buy another one, they are cheap. In fact if possible buy 3 and u will be assured that 1 of them will be good. Or some parts that are cracked in 1 might play in another.

(1) (Reply)

BBNAIJA: Is Omoshola A Club Waiter Or Club Owner In SA? See Twitter Argument / I Want News And Stories On Movies And Nollywood / The Bachelor - Jason Mesnick

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.