Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,459 members, 7,819,671 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:33 PM

Urgently In Need Of A Mlm Binary Php Script - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Urgently In Need Of A Mlm Binary Php Script (1268 Views)

We Will Develop An Outstanding Mlm Website At Cheapest Price Ever!!! / Urgent Need For A Professional Mlm Website Programmer Living In Lagos / Mlm Website Needed, Come In If You Can Develop One For Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Urgently In Need Of A Mlm Binary Php Script by dexmbachu(m): 4:23pm On Jan 07, 2018
I need am experienced php developer who can write or provide me with a binary mlm Php script. Please it's urgent. I will definitely commission you if you do the job.

Re: Urgently In Need Of A Mlm Binary Php Script by Nobody: 6:29am On Jan 09, 2018
dexmbachu:
I need am experienced php developer who can write or provide me with a binary mlm Php script. Please it's urgent. I will definitely commission you if you do the job.

Re: Urgently In Need Of A Mlm Binary Php Script by havilahconsults: 9:56am On Jan 10, 2018
dexmbachu:

Contact Havilah Consults. See my signature below for my contact information
Re: Urgently In Need Of A Mlm Binary Php Script by websiteguru30: 5:56am On Jan 11, 2018
dexmbachu:

you can contact me for the project on 08022804449
Re: Urgently In Need Of A Mlm Binary Php Script by fajob: 7:50am On Jan 12, 2018
dexmbachu:

Do you need any type of MLM(MULTI LEVEL MARKETING ) WEBSITE?
Do you need any type Of sport WEBSITE? e.g goal.com,naijabet,betnaija
Do you need any type of Forum WEBSITE? Nairaland
Do you need any type of School Portal WEBSITE?
Do you need any type of Eccommerce WEBSITE?
Do you need any Peer-to-Peer Donation scripts ?
Do you need any Bulk SMS Scripts ?
Do you need any Web Hosting Company Scripts ?
Do you need any Reseller Web hosting Setup ?
Do you need any Customized application solutions for your school and organizations ?
Do you need any Human Resources Management Scripts.?

All @ affordable Prices

we also train interested clients

lets talk:

Mobile/Whatsapp: 07038641600

www.jolagict.com

we are expert in
*Blog Design,content management systems (CMS) such as
Webpagemaker,Frontpage, wordpress, joomla, drupal,
Html,Css,Bootstrap,jquery,Javascript,Php
ecommerce platforms such as opencart, magento, Abante cart,WHMCS, prestashop.
*SEO,Responsive&Mobile Friendly Site expert
*Blogs:Ghost,serendipity,eggblog
*Forums:SMF,Vanilla,phpBB,
*Polls and Survey Sites:Limesurvey,littlepoll,piwik
Re: Urgently In Need Of A Mlm Binary Php Script by CAENO: 11:30am On Jan 12, 2018
See jobs I have done already.chesterfieldng.com/mlm/. Contact me for the login details to see the admin section and user's dashboard.Job is ready, I actually did it for another client but the script i wrote is proprietary to my business, WEBPLAN.Whatsapp 07012585759 only.

Built with PHP's OOP in mind, ease of scalability and responsive on mobile devices,etc.

(1) (Reply)

I Need Of A Wordpress Blog / How Did Facebook Recognized Me???? / What Was Used To Compile The Code That Was Used In Creating A Compiler?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.