Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,642 members, 7,809,410 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:06 AM

1 Year Top Up Degree Programme, OND/HND/ICAN,ACCA and Others - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / 1 Year Top Up Degree Programme, OND/HND/ICAN,ACCA and Others (10138 Views)

Top Up Degree Conversion Programme / LASU Students To Pay N150,000 For "Second Stream" Degree Programme / The Top-up (degree And HND Conversion)by Fuoye (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

1 Year Top Up Degree Programme, OND/HND/ICAN,ACCA and Others by BBSBTrainings: 5:35pm On Jan 07, 2018
Are you a Drop-Out? National Open University of Nigeria (NOUN) students, or an OND, HND and other recognised diploma holder in Computing, Management and related fields with desire to have your degree in just 2 semesters or one academic year?

In 1 academic year, you will be done with your BSc. degree and enroll for NYSC.

Come to us we assist students connect to affordable degree programmes in UK, US and Benin and other African countries in line with their interest and desire to complete their higher education affordably via our distant learning education.

Call 08156622433 or Visit our office for further details. Meanwhile, if you are interested in detailed information please kindly contact us;
WhatsApp or Sms : 08156622433, or visit office: 4, Alimosho Road. Off Abeokuta expressway, Dopemu, Lagos State Nigeria.

Attend our student seminar on saturday 13th January, 2018. Admission if Free.
Re: 1 Year Top Up Degree Programme, OND/HND/ICAN,ACCA and Others by Shinapraise(m): 6:12pm On Jan 07, 2018
Tell us here we want to know the name of the school and the course

4 Likes

Re: 1 Year Top Up Degree Programme, OND/HND/ICAN,ACCA and Others by lasmile(f): 8:21pm On Jan 08, 2018
I am interested please how can I participate? Pm me
Re: 1 Year Top Up Degree Programme, OND/HND/ICAN,ACCA and Others by Greatpoet(m): 1:36pm On Jan 09, 2018
WhatsApp the School Admin please if you are interested on this number: 09090107732. Thats how i got to register my kid sisters
Re: 1 Year Top Up Degree Programme, OND/HND/ICAN,ACCA and Others by BBSBTrainings: 4:05pm On Jan 09, 2018
Good afternoon guys
Re: 1 Year Top Up Degree Programme, OND/HND/ICAN,ACCA and Others by BBSBTrainings: 4:14pm On Jan 09, 2018
Happiness will be your portion 2018.
Re: 1 Year Top Up Degree Programme, OND/HND/ICAN,ACCA and Others by BBSBTrainings: 6:37pm On Jan 10, 2018
Good day everyone
Re: 1 Year Top Up Degree Programme, OND/HND/ICAN,ACCA and Others by BBSBTrainings: 3:49pm On Jan 11, 2018
Education needs to be real
Re: 1 Year Top Up Degree Programme, OND/HND/ICAN,ACCA and Others by lasmile(f): 6:40pm On Jan 20, 2018
Your WhatsApp is not responding. Please update
Re: 1 Year Top Up Degree Programme, OND/HND/ICAN,ACCA and Others by lasmile(f): 12:30pm On Jan 26, 2018
Huh
Re: 1 Year Top Up Degree Programme, OND/HND/ICAN,ACCA and Others by lasmile(f): 10:07pm On Jan 26, 2018
undecided
Re: 1 Year Top Up Degree Programme, OND/HND/ICAN,ACCA and Others by BBSBTrainings: 12:56pm On Jan 28, 2018
Registration is Still On
Re: 1 Year Top Up Degree Programme, OND/HND/ICAN,ACCA and Others by lasmile(f): 2:40pm On Feb 01, 2018
kiss
Re: 1 Year Top Up Degree Programme, OND/HND/ICAN,ACCA and Others by lasmile(f): 8:04pm On Feb 22, 2018
hello guys
Re: 1 Year Top Up Degree Programme, OND/HND/ICAN,ACCA and Others by sirtony5: 4:50pm On Jun 14, 2018
Please I have a question.
If one successfully top up his HND to BSc with a recognized school in Nigeria, how possible can you proceed to master abroad ? The reason for my question is this, I read in one school in Canada that for you to be considered for masters, you must have BSc with study period of not less than 3yrs.

My fear is that, if you top up in 2yrs, won't this be reflected in your result and thereby falling short of the above threshold?

Please a well informed individual should clear me on this.

2 Likes

Re: 1 Year Top Up Degree Programme, OND/HND/ICAN,ACCA and Others by sammyscholar(m): 9:34am On Nov 20, 2018
Read the FOUR MUST-HAVE SKILLS FOR ALL POLYTECHNIC STUDENTS HERE:

https://www.nairaland.com/4855373/four-must-have-skills-all-polytechnic
Re: 1 Year Top Up Degree Programme, OND/HND/ICAN,ACCA and Others by babakb: 12:43am On Jan 27, 2021
sirtony5:
If one successfully top up his HND to BSc with a recognized school in Nigeria, how possible can you proceed to master abroad ? The reason for my question is this, I read in one school in Canada that for you to be considered for masters, you must have BSc with study period of not less than 3yrs.

My fear is that, if you top up in 2yrs, won't this be reflected in your result and thereby falling short of the above threshold?

I need an answer to this question...
Re: 1 Year Top Up Degree Programme, OND/HND/ICAN,ACCA and Others by kayus2009: 11:16am On Jan 28, 2021
sirtony5:

You will back it up with your OND and HND results when applying for your masters.
Re: 1 Year Top Up Degree Programme, OND/HND/ICAN,ACCA and Others by Elizabeth48(f): 1:35pm On Feb 20, 2021
babakb:

I need an answer to this question...

Quote: With your HND results you can still do your masters outside the country, don't worry too much. You can study abroad with your HND.

Need help studying abroad, starting your applications, e.t.c. Contact us: 08105123315

(1) (Reply)

Buhari Government Worst In Education Funding – ASUU / CHECK NOW! Kwara Poly 2015/2016 Admission List / IMSU Faculty Of Humanities On Fire, Documents, Equipment Worth Million Destroyed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.