Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,328 members, 7,819,129 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:41 AM

Advice And Help Concerning My Ond Certificate . Lagos State Polytechnic - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Advice And Help Concerning My Ond Certificate . Lagos State Polytechnic (3890 Views)

My OND Result Without Any Expo / Can I Apply For Hnd Without My Ond Certificate At Hand Yet / What Course Can I Study In The University With My Ond In Science And Laboratory (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Advice And Help Concerning My Ond Certificate . Lagos State Polytechnic by AOMP: 6:19pm On Jan 07, 2018
Good day guys....please I need your advice infact i need your help. I did my OND part time program in Lagos state polytechnic. Then laspotech used to run annex program and I graduated in october 2013.
I collected my letter of completion in 2014.
last year November, 2017 i went to the main campus to collect my original certificate and a file was given to me to check my name and I couldn't find my name and annex on the list and I called the attention of the woman attending to me and she said the certificate is not ready that certificate is bn done abroad
meanwhile, other annex certificate is ready. I have friends at d other annex and they said they've collected their certificate. The first time I went there they said I will paid 5050 for collecting of certificate which i did and now they said the certificate is not ready. Please what should I do? since early last year have not been able to get a job most employers are requesting for the certificate when I explain to them all they say is that it should have been ready by now.
I keep on missing job opportunities and right now am out of job because of this certificate. Guys please any advice on what to do? This is the 5th year and certificate is not ready.

The name of my annex is ORIWU ANNEX ikorodu.
Re: Advice And Help Concerning My Ond Certificate . Lagos State Polytechnic by Nobody: 6:42pm On Jan 07, 2018
have you been to the office of the students' affair to lodge the complaint?
if you have not done so, please do.
Re: Advice And Help Concerning My Ond Certificate . Lagos State Polytechnic by AOMP: 9:20pm On Jan 07, 2018
No....I have not. Thank u so much i really appreciate

I will give feedback when it is done.
Re: Advice And Help Concerning My Ond Certificate . Lagos State Polytechnic by Mike4ola(f): 7:23am On Nov 08, 2019
Good morning everyone, am in the same condition. Finished 2007, paid for transcript twice which was not delivered to my school. Went to check at ikorodu I was told to fill a form. Its been an embarrassment to me during my promotion exams ,interview, until I produce it no ..... Please help us out,God bless you
Re: Advice And Help Concerning My Ond Certificate . Lagos State Polytechnic by Mike4ola(f): 7:25am On Nov 08, 2019
I have been there ,I was advice to write a letter to that effect which I did immediately. Thanks Sir/Ma

(1) (Reply)

See How A Student Defines The Meaning Of Poison During Test (photo) / Osun State Polytechnic, Iree / Top 3 Cheapest Universities In Dubai For International Students

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.