Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,202 members, 7,829,300 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 12:58 AM

Adunni Ade And Her Boyfriend All Loved Up - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Adunni Ade And Her Boyfriend All Loved Up (44347 Views)

King Sunny Ade And His 5 Wives (Pictured) / Aduni Ade And Her Sons In Cute Pictures / Adunni Ade And Bolanle Ninalowo Release New Sultry Photos… (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Adunni Ade And Her Boyfriend All Loved Up by Elparaiso(m): 9:25pm On Jan 07, 2018
hidhrhis:

Shiit! My face dey show? I warned her o. She go hear am in 15 minutes.
Re: Adunni Ade And Her Boyfriend All Loved Up by hidhrhis(m): 9:25pm On Jan 07, 2018
I hope Mr y last more than six month
by next year she will be talking abt how shez d one who foot all the bills in the house
thatz wen u realise their is earthquake on the internet due to the way they will be throwing bomb of words to each other
Re: Adunni Ade And Her Boyfriend All Loved Up by hidhrhis(m): 9:26pm On Jan 07, 2018
Elparaiso:

Shiit! My face dey show? I warned her o. She go hear am in 15 minutes.
abeg no let am hear am now let it be after one year u know as celebrity
Re: Adunni Ade And Her Boyfriend All Loved Up by Elparaiso(m): 9:27pm On Jan 07, 2018
hidhrhis:

abeg no let am hear am now let it be after one year u know as celebrity

Thanks for making me calm down. I don forgive am. But next time, next time ehn.

1 Like

Re: Adunni Ade And Her Boyfriend All Loved Up by edo3(m): 9:29pm On Jan 07, 2018
safarigirl:
I remember when Tonto was flaunting Mr. X

Now, Adunni is flaunting Mr. Y, may her story not end like Tonto
No be only tonto my sista,,u remember DJ cuppy and victor anichebe?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Adunni Ade And Her Boyfriend All Loved Up by AverageAnnie(f): 9:40pm On Jan 07, 2018
fine girls dy hustle for bae. ...Ain't surprise she's protecting him
Re: Adunni Ade And Her Boyfriend All Loved Up by Nobody: 10:33pm On Jan 07, 2018
Give Nigerians 5hrs.. They'd fish him out and even his strings of baby mamas, ex girlfriends
Re: Adunni Ade And Her Boyfriend All Loved Up by holluwai(m): 10:54pm On Jan 07, 2018
No be love, na money she find
Re: Adunni Ade And Her Boyfriend All Loved Up by VellyG(m): 11:19pm On Jan 07, 2018
Nedu will kill it kill it kill it.. If and only if Husband material is not is tenant.

1 Like

Re: Adunni Ade And Her Boyfriend All Loved Up by Doctormarrvin: 11:50pm On Jan 07, 2018
Oh! My crush cry cry..How could she do this to me! My sleepless nights were all in vain.
Re: Adunni Ade And Her Boyfriend All Loved Up by iamrealdeji(m): 11:51pm On Jan 07, 2018
this girl is too fine. see pointed face
Re: Adunni Ade And Her Boyfriend All Loved Up by Nobody: 12:13am On Jan 08, 2018
safarigirl:

No be only x na DMX.

if she like make she cover face with bulletproof. If e go last, e go last.
Re: Adunni Ade And Her Boyfriend All Loved Up by Axiwaju(m): 1:46am On Jan 08, 2018
Elparaiso:
I told her not to post this video. Hope I'm not visible sha
Dey Dere De Fool Urxef
Re: Adunni Ade And Her Boyfriend All Loved Up by teefeh25(f): 2:07am On Jan 08, 2018
safarigirl:

very soon another celeb wee be flaunting Mr Z...lehz watch awt..
Re: Adunni Ade And Her Boyfriend All Loved Up by shadrach77: 2:08am On Jan 08, 2018
Effiezynews:
Give Nigerians 5hrs.. They'd fish him out and even his strings of baby mamas, ex girlfriends

They've fished him out already. It's Wazobia FM's Nedu kiss
Re: Adunni Ade And Her Boyfriend All Loved Up by dayleke: 3:45am On Jan 08, 2018
emperor94:
It seems every light-skinned lady now in this country is an actress, whether u act film or u no act.

Dem dey act film for z oza room o.
Re: Adunni Ade And Her Boyfriend All Loved Up by BruncleZuma: 4:54am On Jan 08, 2018
grin grin grin grin

Dad Hat with a stitched face on it...probably Etsy.
Has an Apple Watch
Dark skinned
Bearded

Okay...looking for anyone who has met this aunty with such features and cross-referencing with what we know...

I'm off to bed.
Re: Adunni Ade And Her Boyfriend All Loved Up by Nobody: 6:52am On Jan 08, 2018
Love is so sweet if you find the right person.
Re: Adunni Ade And Her Boyfriend All Loved Up by cc150615(f): 8:02am On Jan 08, 2018
Instead of her to show the face so the real owner can coman claim him now before she goes too far

1 Like

Re: Adunni Ade And Her Boyfriend All Loved Up by Nobody: 8:03am On Jan 08, 2018
Elparaiso:
I told her not to post this video. Hope I'm not visible sha

Hahaha hahaha. Abeg it's too early for me to start laughing oo
Re: Adunni Ade And Her Boyfriend All Loved Up by Elparaiso(m): 8:12am On Jan 08, 2018
JamaicanLove:

Hahaha hahaha. Abeg it's too early for me to start laughing oo

You're laughing? It's serious o. I warned her.
Re: Adunni Ade And Her Boyfriend All Loved Up by itsIYKE(m): 9:35am On Jan 08, 2018
NEDU wazobia FM
Re: Adunni Ade And Her Boyfriend All Loved Up by salesforce: 10:35am On Jan 08, 2018
Oh
Re: Adunni Ade And Her Boyfriend All Loved Up by Maydfourth: 12:48pm On Jan 08, 2018
No be MC oluomo be this.
Re: Adunni Ade And Her Boyfriend All Loved Up by castrol180(m): 1:57pm On Jan 08, 2018
This old girl is hot and would be so heat on bed...ask me how I know
Re: Adunni Ade And Her Boyfriend All Loved Up by maxman01: 6:03pm On Jan 08, 2018
Tans nedu of wazobia fm check his videos on instagram u will c him wearing dat cap n giving u sign to let u no dat face on d cap glows
Re: Adunni Ade And Her Boyfriend All Loved Up by Ayobami7(m): 4:33pm On Nov 04, 2018
this is my comment

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ufedo Sunshine's 24th Birthday Photos Spark Reactions / Toyin Lawani's Husband, Segun Wealth, Ties Gele To Lagos Event (Photos) / Throwback Photos Of Helen Paul And Husband

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.