Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,713 members, 7,816,937 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:35 PM

Omawumi And Tosin Yusuf's Traditional Wedding Holds In Delta - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Omawumi And Tosin Yusuf's Traditional Wedding Holds In Delta (38250 Views)

Omawumi And Husband, Tosin Yusuf Celebrate 5th Wedding Anniversary (Photo) / Abuja Hype Man And MC Steve Headmaster Engages Fiancée As Wedding Holds Thursday / Davido And Chioma Introduction Photos. Traditional Wedding Holds In 2020 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Omawumi And Tosin Yusuf's Traditional Wedding Holds In Delta by lumzybo: 3:59am On Jan 08, 2018
Which of the two dates will be her official wedding anniversary day? undecided undecided

Just thinking
Re: Omawumi And Tosin Yusuf's Traditional Wedding Holds In Delta by Stancol59: 5:48am On Jan 08, 2018
Thats a good step in 2018! Hope others will emulate them! Just saying
Re: Omawumi And Tosin Yusuf's Traditional Wedding Holds In Delta by mamaafrik(m): 7:15am On Jan 08, 2018
So yusufu had only bin doing ROAD TESTING all this while?,hmmmm,opaari po

Re: Omawumi And Tosin Yusuf's Traditional Wedding Holds In Delta by highchief1: 8:06am On Jan 08, 2018
CandidNotes:

She's a failure because you married before her and you are her age mate Who gave you access to the internet? It looks like you missed your pills. Pele, wa wa alright!
lol calm down my point is most of dem are too noisy trust me
Re: Omawumi And Tosin Yusuf's Traditional Wedding Holds In Delta by sirBLUNT: 8:26am On Jan 08, 2018
Preetiex:
my oga who is d actress let me talk sense into her head
hahaha mama dont mind all this slay queens dem just they do anyhow
Re: Omawumi And Tosin Yusuf's Traditional Wedding Holds In Delta by salesforce: 10:35am On Jan 08, 2018
Good
Re: Omawumi And Tosin Yusuf's Traditional Wedding Holds In Delta by Fabulousgal(f): 11:06am On Jan 08, 2018
NigeriaGIST:
As reported by Linda Ikeji's Blog today, Singer Omawumi and her husband, Tosin Yusuf, will have their traditional wedding at Omawumi's home town in Delta state next weekend. The couple who have two children together, had a registry wedding in January 2015. Looks like her people want her to be properly married before them. The happening is this coming weekend...

Source @ http://www.premiumpaynigeria.com/2018/01/singer-omawumis-traditional-wedding-to.html Congrats to Omawumi.. Hope to see how she looks without dis afro hairdo. Before i forget, he is demn cute..

Re: Omawumi And Tosin Yusuf's Traditional Wedding Holds In Delta by Nobody: 11:09am On Jan 08, 2018
sirBLUNT:
hahaha mama dont mind all this slay queens dem just they do anyhow
how have u been?
Re: Omawumi And Tosin Yusuf's Traditional Wedding Holds In Delta by bizhop01: 11:29am On Jan 08, 2018
She dong retire,good news sha
Re: Omawumi And Tosin Yusuf's Traditional Wedding Holds In Delta by sirBLUNT: 11:38am On Jan 08, 2018
Preetiex:
how have u been?
fine so far..how ur ministry?
Re: Omawumi And Tosin Yusuf's Traditional Wedding Holds In Delta by binik11: 12:22pm On Jan 08, 2018
We are winning today , call now

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Mercy Eke Bags Mr Taxi Endorsement Deal (photos) / RMD Celebrates His Wife, Jumobi's Birthday (photo) / Daniella Okeke Shows Off Her PVC, Covers Her Age

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.