Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,840 members, 7,817,480 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:59 PM

Man Poses With Don Wanny's Corpse After Being Killed By Soldiers. Photos - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Poses With Don Wanny's Corpse After Being Killed By Soldiers. Photos (103647 Views)

Turkish Man Poses With His Pregnant Wife Before He Threw Her To Her Death / EndSARS: Man Poses In Police Uniform, Hailed As DPO / Man Poses As Female Panties Buyer In Edo, Hands Sellers Over To Police (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Poses With Don Wanny's Corpse After Being Killed By Soldiers. Photos by DedeNkem: 12:12am On Jan 08, 2018
I'm still waiting to see fulani terrorists killed with people posing for pics with their corpses.
Re: Man Poses With Don Wanny's Corpse After Being Killed By Soldiers. Photos by naijareferee: 12:22am On Jan 08, 2018
omoelerin1:
Rubbish

I hope you are a 12yr-old, because if you are a grown person and can't-take difference of opinion. You have some major insecurities.
Re: Man Poses With Don Wanny's Corpse After Being Killed By Soldiers. Photos by Nobody: 12:30am On Jan 08, 2018
It's a culture shock to see these weirdos posing and smiling with bullet-ridden bodies. Corpses and smiles= irony
Re: Man Poses With Don Wanny's Corpse After Being Killed By Soldiers. Photos by Kaetoh: 12:50am On Jan 08, 2018
NgeneUkwenu:
Like Nnamdi KANU, Like Don Wanny....

Criminals always die in a shameful way...
criminals like awolowo and mko abiola died so disgracefully from cheap rat poison, with their mouths wide open while they choke slowly fighting for ordinary air.
Re: Man Poses With Don Wanny's Corpse After Being Killed By Soldiers. Photos by CplusJason: 1:31am On Jan 08, 2018
OlaMiki:
fool
Myndd44 Rule number 2 cool
Re: Man Poses With Don Wanny's Corpse After Being Killed By Soldiers. Photos by Nobody: 1:38am On Jan 08, 2018
Despite all the fortification; killing innocent people for ritual purposes, this idiot still died like a common rat?

Isn't this a clear indication that rituals are mere bullshit?

After cooking himself inside boiling pot, appeasing the yeye gods with human heads and all what not, one would think he would have 9 lives...

I spit on his grave & hope he is burning in hell right now.
Re: Man Poses With Don Wanny's Corpse After Being Killed By Soldiers. Photos by Reference(m): 2:16am On Jan 08, 2018
.....hmmm...Hateful Eight.... starring Don Wanny. Abeg where is Tarantino and his gang.
Re: Man Poses With Don Wanny's Corpse After Being Killed By Soldiers. Photos by black2axe77(m): 4:36am On Jan 08, 2018
See ehh this guy showed the men fire I mean see the happiness like say person born piking.
Re: Man Poses With Don Wanny's Corpse After Being Killed By Soldiers. Photos by MistaBabz: 4:58am On Jan 08, 2018
May his soul rest in trouble. Whoever lives by the gun shall die by the gun
Re: Man Poses With Don Wanny's Corpse After Being Killed By Soldiers. Photos by lonelydora: 5:24am On Jan 08, 2018
OtemAtum:
Instead of you to praise the police you are busy praising a guesser who guesses year in year out and when one of his guesses eventually comes to past after failing fifty, you heap praises on him. Everybody knows that someday, either wishing it or not, a kidnapper, a robber or a hired killer will meet his nemesis. Don't forget the proverb which says Everyday for the thief, one day for the owner. This is a prophecy in itself not some guessworks by our pastorpreneurs.

I rather praise our Army and DSS who did the nice job than our Police who would have given him information before hand to escape in Enugu. Yes! Our Pastor made the 'One Day for the owner' come faster before he could unleash another terror on mock.
Re: Man Poses With Don Wanny's Corpse After Being Killed By Soldiers. Photos by danielnmerengwa(m): 5:34am On Jan 08, 2018
luckyelems:
finally don waney never died a hero because he lost all he has and was killed in another mans land. simply call him a fool
kiss a very "BIG FOOL" mehn. just see the sad-gly face he had, you'll tell he's already dining with the devil
Re: Man Poses With Don Wanny's Corpse After Being Killed By Soldiers. Photos by danielnmerengwa(m): 5:39am On Jan 08, 2018
[quote author=Magnifik18 post=63991296]Despite all the fortification; killing innocent people for ritual purposes, this idiot still died like a common rat?

with the look on his face ryt now? you'll tell he's dining with the devil, d devil might have probably served him lunch, not gotten used to the flavor yet, but man gats chow for this place o

1 Like

Re: Man Poses With Don Wanny's Corpse After Being Killed By Soldiers. Photos by Shosvegas(m): 5:59am On Jan 08, 2018
naijareferee:
zero-value-for-human-lives.... These guys were killed without recourse to fair hearing...
What if all the killings were political...
Why was he killed like that without finding out his reasons for killing ordinary people...
Why the urgency to heap blames on this guys...

Nigeria and its state apparatus....Zero professionalism

He wanted to escape tru d back exit like he did in rivers states d other time but he was shot by d eagle Eyed (Snipers) he didn't surrender himself for arrest.
Re: Man Poses With Don Wanny's Corpse After Being Killed By Soldiers. Photos by EASY39(m): 6:05am On Jan 08, 2018
bionixs:
God bless you my smart brother, you took it from me. just read my comment below you when I haven't seen yours. Nigerian have the shortest memory. this comment is what I was expecting,thank God you finally made it. I don't understand . it could be the final killing as we have in final burial
he Was Reportedly Killed Somewhere Around Nov 20 2017 Buy Local Vigilante And Joint Task Force,lol And Behold They Claim he was killed but they still claim no picture of his corps.

1 Like

Re: Man Poses With Don Wanny's Corpse After Being Killed By Soldiers. Photos by ed2gbi(m): 6:07am On Jan 08, 2018
His boys are coming for you after that pose
Re: Man Poses With Don Wanny's Corpse After Being Killed By Soldiers. Photos by OtemAtum: 6:13am On Jan 08, 2018
lonelydora:

I rather praise our Army and DSS who did the nice job than our Police who would have given him information before hand to escape in Enugu. Yes! Our Pastor made the 'One Day for the owner' come faster before he could unleash another terror on mock.
Anyhow, army or police, but pastors should be out of the equation. They didn't do anything. They are just guessing and talking.
Re: Man Poses With Don Wanny's Corpse After Being Killed By Soldiers. Photos by Tybabe0001(m): 6:20am On Jan 08, 2018
HMMMMMMMMM, I COMMENT MY RESERVE
Re: Man Poses With Don Wanny's Corpse After Being Killed By Soldiers. Photos by Nobody: 6:21am On Jan 08, 2018
Wouldn't it be better if he was arrested and professionally interrogated to reveal his complete criminal network. Another Don Wanni will come in no time.
Re: Man Poses With Don Wanny's Corpse After Being Killed By Soldiers. Photos by Firstcitizen: 6:47am On Jan 08, 2018
Yeligray:
The end product of these so called hard men is always a shameful death which comes in two ways;
1. Jungle justice
2. Justice by the lawJungle justice by the law
Re: Man Poses With Don Wanny's Corpse After Being Killed By Soldiers. Photos by humble007(m): 6:51am On Jan 08, 2018
THIS IS A VERY CONFUSING STORY, THE MILITARY CLAIMED TO HAVE KILLED DON WANNY ON NOVEMBER 20.
THEY EVEN HAD A CORPS AS EVIDENCE
IT WAS EVEN ON NAIRALAND WITH THE TITLE
Don Wanny Shot Dead In Rivers. He Was Chieftaincy Title Holder, Lived In Mansion
Re: Man Poses With Don Wanny's Corpse After Being Killed By Soldiers. Photos by Comrade1410: 7:01am On Jan 08, 2018
Kudos 2naija army n oda securities out fit!!
More peace 2 omoku town
Re: Man Poses With Don Wanny's Corpse After Being Killed By Soldiers. Photos by lopezoraclenet(m): 7:24am On Jan 08, 2018
You of course

albacete:
Who inherits the sprawling mansion?
Re: Man Poses With Don Wanny's Corpse After Being Killed By Soldiers. Photos by albacete(m): 7:26am On Jan 08, 2018
lopezoraclenet:

You of course

Thank you jare
Re: Man Poses With Don Wanny's Corpse After Being Killed By Soldiers. Photos by WorldRichest: 7:27am On Jan 08, 2018
CplusJason:
Just like the way i will pose with the corpse of a man from Daura troubling and inflicting Nigeria with pains.

#BACK2DAURA

You are taking same drugs as Fayose and FFK. Fayose promised to release eleven pictures showing Buhari was dead, but guess what, Aisha is pregnant for Buhari again after Buhari's return from the land of the dead.
Re: Man Poses With Don Wanny's Corpse After Being Killed By Soldiers. Photos by naijareferee: 7:44am On Jan 08, 2018
Emmahunk:

Sir, what exactly is your point? Even abroad with the best practices, the FBI, KGB, CIA , NYPD, etc, kill capital offences criminals who try to evade arrest. When will we learn to give credit for a good job without looking for reasons to criticize great efforts?

How would you ascertain that... What verification was done... Or it's the usual bull crap from the feds
Re: Man Poses With Don Wanny's Corpse After Being Killed By Soldiers. Photos by Edge1(m): 7:58am On Jan 08, 2018
NgeneUkwenu:
Like Nnamdi KANU, Like Don Wanny....

Criminals always die in a shameful way...

Will u keep quiet
Re: Man Poses With Don Wanny's Corpse After Being Killed By Soldiers. Photos by davillian(m): 8:15am On Jan 08, 2018
EASY39:
Is this not the same man that soldier claim they killed in river state some couple of month ago,they said d guy ran a jump inside a river and was shot inside,they claim they carried his corps to one LG sectariate without picture to confirm it.pls am confused oo
Seems don wanny has more than 1 life, soldiers killed one and now the police killed another one.
We are watching.
Re: Man Poses With Don Wanny's Corpse After Being Killed By Soldiers. Photos by derancle: 8:16am On Jan 08, 2018
They would have arrested him alive and interrogate him to know who is sponsoring him.
Re: Man Poses With Don Wanny's Corpse After Being Killed By Soldiers. Photos by Nobody: 9:16am On Jan 08, 2018
[quote author=EASY39 post=63984747]Is this not the same man that soldier claim they killed in river state some couple of month ago,they said d guy ran a jump inside a river and was shot inside,they claim they carried his corps to one LG sectariate without picture to confirm it.pls am confused oo[/quote God bless you I read the same thing and am sought of confused since yesterday.
Re: Man Poses With Don Wanny's Corpse After Being Killed By Soldiers. Photos by godquality: 9:23am On Jan 08, 2018
Shuku0kukobambi:
what kind of morbid swag display with a corpse is this fvckery? angry
Felt like i was watching a scene from walking dead.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Girl Kills Self After Boyfriend Dumped Her For Best Friend(Graphic Photos) / The Room Where Khadijat Oluboyo Was Buried By Adeyemi Alao QS Her Boyfriend / Favour Daley-Oladele: Boyfriend, Adeeko Owolabi Confesses On How He Killed Her

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.