Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,137 members, 7,829,065 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 06:25 PM

Blogging Trick To Get Fast Approval From Adsense - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Blogging Trick To Get Fast Approval From Adsense (2269 Views)

New Ads Fast Approval Within 8 Hours You Can Make $10 A Day / 13 Things You Must Do Before You Apply For Google Adsense For Fast Approval / Adsense Fast Approval Tip (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Blogging Trick To Get Fast Approval From Adsense by MrBarnk(m): 10:07pm On Jan 07, 2018
Getting fast approval from Google Adsense is a very simple job. Google Adsense have been so cheap nowadays where you can easily get your blog approved within 2 days maximum.

https://wordpressnigeria.com/how-to-get-approved-for-google-adsense/

But before I go into the real deed, I must let you know me. Cause this is my first post in this awesome forum.

My Name is Bankole Emmanuel, am a blogger since 2018. I have contributed in a lot of websites but never created mine anyway.

Just started this month, so now I have learned a lot so far. So that is why I Thought by now. I should now set up my own blog and make my private huge money like you guys.

Go-to to the point.

<h1>Tricks To Get Fast Approval From Google Adsense</h1>

Create a new gmail account.

Use the new gmail to create a new blogger blog.

Get a free .tk or any other domain name, and you can also choose a tld but not a cctlds.

Warnings: Make sure you don't buy a .ng domain name.

So google won't detect your location.

Create a blog for insurance or health niche, but I prefer health niche for sure 100% approval.

Go-to enzinearticles.com and search for the health or insurance niche contents.

Copy the post that have up-to 1000words in it, then search for Seo rewriter and paste the post there to rewrite It.

Do this same method for 50 articles and, then you are almost done!

Now for sign up to Adsense

Download the latest opera mini to your system

Then change your position with vpn to UK or USA, but I prefer UK to USA because of the tax ID you will need for verification.

That is a long process bro, don't try that. Go for UK.

I think you are almost done for now, use the UK location to submit application to Adsense and get approved straight.

Warnings, make sure your Nigeria number is not associated with the gmail you just opened.

Place the code below the </head> don't answer them, they will ask you to put it in between the <head> </head>

Just insert the code below it and get approved right now.

Shear your views on Adsense here, and send me a dm if you truly get approved from Adsense.

From http://www.wordpressnigeria.com

Have a nice time guys.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Blogging Trick To Get Fast Approval From Adsense by MrBarnk(m): 10:55pm On Jan 07, 2018
Yes, but you can use a .tk to get fast approval since they don't know yet. And if so they will, you can just go for http://godaddy.com with your #350 for a .Com
Re: Blogging Trick To Get Fast Approval From Adsense by romeo911999: 11:57pm On Jan 07, 2018
MrBarnk:
Getting fast approval from Google Adsense is a very simple job. Google Adsense have been so cheap nowadays where you can easily get your blog approved within 2 days maximum.

https://seosnigeria.com/how-to-get-approved-for-google-adsense/

But before I go into the real deed, I must let you know me. Cause this is my first post in this awesome forum.

My Name is Bankole Emmanuel, am a blogger since 2018. I have contributed in a lot of websites but never created mine anyway.

Just started this month, so now I have learned a lot so far. So that is why I Thought by now. I should now set up my own blog and make my private huge money like you guys.

Go-to to the point.

Get a free .tk or any other domain name, and you can also choose a tld but not a cctlds.

Create a blog for insurance or health niche, but I prefer health niche for sure 100% approval.

Copy the post that have up-to 1000words in it, then search for Seo rewriter and paste the post there to rewrite It.

Then change your position with vpn to UK or USA, but I prefer UK to USA because of the tax ID you will need for verification.

I think you are almost done for now, use the UK location to submit application to Adsense and get approved straight.

Warnings, make sure your Nigeria number is not associated with the gmail you just opened.

Place the code below the </head> don't answer them, they will ask you to put it in between the <head> </head>

Shear your views on Adsense here, and send me a dm if you truly get approved from Adsense.

From http://www.Seosnigeria.com

Have a nice time guys.

Nooooo.... I think u r wrong.
I uploaded a website I built from scratch just 2 weeks ago and google already set up my AdSense account just a week after I requested.
For proof check out www.gisthive.com. That's d site. You'll see Google ads. Go to domain age checker and you'll see its just 2 weeks old. Google doesn't really do dot.tk stuff.

Check out my new social network site - www.gisthive.com and drop ur reviews. Hope no questions

1 Share

Re: Blogging Trick To Get Fast Approval From Adsense by MrBarnk(m): 12:33pm On Jan 08, 2018
romeo911999:

Nooooo.... I think u r wrong.
I uploaded a website I built from scratch just 2 weeks ago and google already set up my AdSense account just a week after I requested.
For proof check out www.gisthive.com. That's d site. You'll see Google ads. Go to domain age checker and you'll see its just 2 weeks old. Google doesn't really do dot.tk stuff.

Check out my new social network site - www.gisthive.com and drop ur reviews. Hope no questions

Yes so, but just for those that can't afford to buy a custom domain name. Anyway, Adsense respect websites that are built from scract
And more so, your blog design speaks louder than anything else
Re: Blogging Trick To Get Fast Approval From Adsense by gechyy2(f): 2:38pm On Jan 08, 2018
Thanks op...nice one

1 Like

Re: Blogging Trick To Get Fast Approval From Adsense by Johnnyessence(m): 11:03am On Jan 09, 2018
MrBarnk:

https://seosnigeria.com/how-to-get-approved-for-google-adsense/

Go-to to the point.

From http://www.Seosnigeria.com

Have a nice time guys.
thanks for this tips. please how can one get Uk phone numbers for quick adsense approval.

1 Like

Re: Blogging Trick To Get Fast Approval From Adsense by Johnnyessence(m): 4:19pm On Jan 09, 2018
unilagsforum:

True
how? well some website got approved by the .tk free domain. please explain more. also i want to ask if google approve the website of .tk free domain with Nigeria address.please i need more reply thanks.
Re: Blogging Trick To Get Fast Approval From Adsense by Johnnyessence(m): 5:21pm On Jan 09, 2018
also op please can i get my verification pin in Nigeria when i used U.K phone number and U.K address.also please which postal code should i input in the adsense portal before i submit the application.Also op please put me through on how to get the postal code of U.K.please put me through thanks.
Re: Blogging Trick To Get Fast Approval From Adsense by MrBarnk(m): 12:33am On Jan 10, 2018
Johnnyessence:
thanks for your reply here. please i want to know how to get u.k address too. cos' if am applying for google adsense, they do ask for address. please help me on it .thanks i really appreciate your reply.
okay, you just need to search for the adress on google. like the zip code

as for me, i do use network postal code for my address
just choose anyone you want
Re: Blogging Trick To Get Fast Approval From Adsense by MrBarnk(m): 12:34am On Jan 10, 2018
Johnnyessence:
also op please can i get my verification pin in Nigeria when i used U.K phone number and U.K address.also please which postal code should i input in the adsense portal before i submit the application.Also op please put me through on how to get the postal code of U.K.please put me through thanks.

you can reach anyone for your pin verification. All the postal code you need for that will be provided by the person that will verify the account for you.
Re: Blogging Trick To Get Fast Approval From Adsense by Johnnyessence(m): 12:47am On Jan 10, 2018
MrBarnk:

you can reach anyone for your pin verification. All the postal code you need for that will be provided by the person that will verify the account for you.
thanks for reply bro. please i don't have anyone in u.k that can help me out on that please. i need your help sir.
Re: Blogging Trick To Get Fast Approval From Adsense by MrBarnk(m): 1:00am On Jan 10, 2018
Johnnyessence:
thanks for reply bro. please i don't have anyone in u.k that can help me out on that please. i need your help sir.

You can just pay for those in that area, they can do that for you easily. But you must pay for them before it can be done, you should have the rest for now. You still need to have up to $10 in your adsense account before you need any verfication for now
Re: Blogging Trick To Get Fast Approval From Adsense by Hollamide01: 7:45am On Jan 10, 2018
Hey
Re: Blogging Trick To Get Fast Approval From Adsense by Johnnyessence(m): 9:44am On Jan 10, 2018
MrBarnk:

You can just pay for those in that area, they can do that for you easily. But you must pay for them before it can be done, you should have the rest for now. You still need to have up to $10 in your adsense account before you need any verfication for now
thanks for your reply here. i think when am done with the blog, i will inform you here. my major issues here is the u.k p.o box. am thinking to used the government p.o box. i think it will be fast to get the pin from them. besides, if you want to apply for google adsense, you have to input postal address you want the google to post their pin to. thanks for your reply here. i appreciate it.
Re: Blogging Trick To Get Fast Approval From Adsense by MrBarnk(m): 9:59am On Jan 11, 2018
Hollamide01:
Hey

Ajabueje ni

How are you
Re: Blogging Trick To Get Fast Approval From Adsense by MrBarnk(m): 9:59am On Jan 11, 2018
Hollamide01:
Hey

Ajabueje ni

How are you grin grin wink
Re: Blogging Trick To Get Fast Approval From Adsense by Revolva(m): 9:55am On Oct 22, 2019
The phone number part I don't understand

I use a new phone number n new Gmail signup a Gmail na n use it for uk AdSense and it was approved
Re: Blogging Trick To Get Fast Approval From Adsense by SammyLord: 8:40pm On Oct 20, 2021
well thanks for sharing.. check my blog @ https://naijavista.com

(1) (Reply)

Website Review Pls / I Want A Mod For Creating A Frontpage On My Smf Forum / Email List Of Peolple In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.