Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,420 members, 7,815,951 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:57 PM

Rib Cracking Joke That Can Burst Your Kidney Through Laughinh - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Rib Cracking Joke That Can Burst Your Kidney Through Laughinh (1862 Views)

Joke:what His Mother Inlaw Did To Him In The Bedroom(rib Cracking Joke)naijajoke / AKPOS Foolishness Has Upgraded..(rib Cracking Joke) (naija Jokes) (bbnaija) / Funniest Post By Me That Will Burst Your Brain !!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Rib Cracking Joke That Can Burst Your Kidney Through Laughinh by Ultimate6811: 11:37pm On Jan 07, 2018
*JOKE OF THE DAY*

When oyibo people describe a location, they
simply say,
"The place is about a mile and a half, north-west
or 300
metres away from Greenville park." You actually
know
where you're going.
But in Naija, our house numbering system can't
be trusted.
You may find house number 43 in between house
number 5 and 6. Moreover, we know nothing
about
miles and metres.
So when some of you want to describe your
location,
you'll be like, "If you reach Mbonu crescent, you
will see one big
gutter. Jump the gutter and corner left.
Do as if you're going right but be cornering left
small
small.
Be going down down... straaaaaight!
Until you will see one place they're selling akamu
in front of one Redeemed church; opposite where
they
used to throwey dustbin. Just stand there and
flash me.
I will come outside and pick u."
#naija_i_tireoo !!

https://www.thisdayinfo.com/search/label/Hot%20Comedy?&max-results=10&m=1

2 Likes

Re: Rib Cracking Joke That Can Burst Your Kidney Through Laughinh by Nobody: 11:49pm On Jan 07, 2018
How do you know the description to my home ?

The way to my home is incomplete if the following is not part of the description:
Church
Container shop
Gutter and
School
Re: Rib Cracking Joke That Can Burst Your Kidney Through Laughinh by Johnbateycreatn: 8:53am On Jan 08, 2018
I pray it will not happen to you. What? Watch this comedy skit by *JB CREATION* ��

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VnEkqzHsObk&t=4s

(1) (Reply)

3 Worst Chinese Tortures / Post Your Cartoons Here. / SUPER XMAS JOKES!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.