Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,358 members, 7,829,907 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 01:30 PM

How To Solve My Stunted dick (penis)Growth - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / How To Solve My Stunted dick (penis)Growth (513 Views)

Natural Solution To Hair Loss, Stunted Growth, Dandruff, Itchy Scalp Etc (pics) / Does Masturbation Affect Penis Growth? / UNICEF- South West Has Second Highest Number Of Stunted Children In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Solve My Stunted dick (penis)Growth by patrickray: 12:28am On Jan 08, 2018
To all the doctors in the house, pls I need u'r help urgently. I just turned 20 yrs old
and up till now I haven't experience any form of penis growth either by length or girth right from when puberty started in me. I'm always very embarrassed by this, I don't go to pool cos and bath with my fellow guys cos of this same is. Pls any solution to this?
my dick is still as the way I was with it from
birth, very tiny.... I'll be so grateful by u'r contributions.

lasticlacla mynd44 pls move to front page thanks....
Re: How To Solve My Stunted dick (penis)Growth by thesettingz(m): 1:11am On Jan 08, 2018
Now how do we know if it normal or not? If only u can post a picture of yur d1ck

Well what's the length when flaccid and when erected
Re: How To Solve My Stunted dick (penis)Growth by successking401(m): 4:14am On Jan 08, 2018
patrickray:
To all the doctors in the house, pls I need u'r help urgently. I just turned 20 yrs old
and up till now I haven't experience any form of penis growth either by length or girth right from when puberty started in me. I'm always very embarrassed by this, I don't go to pool cos and bath with my fellow guys cos of this same is. Pls any solution to this?
my dick is still as the way I was with it from
birth, very tiny.... I'll be so grateful by u'r contributions.

lasticlacla mynd44 pls move to front page thanks....
lets talk.if you are serious.herbs also have remedy for this

(1) (Reply)

This 17-year-old's Body Transformation Will Wow You! / Fat Burner Benefits / Are You Suffering From Pre Mature Ejaculation?this Must Sure Help You Out!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.