Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,943 members, 7,952,802 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 02:05 AM

Diamond Bank Trainee School At Owerri - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Diamond Bank Trainee School At Owerri (2535 Views)

Citi Bank Trainee Test At Workforce / Fraudulent Intercontinental Bank Trainee Bankers En-route Kuje Prison Abuja,2008 / Access Bank Trainee Chucked After Training! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Diamond Bank Trainee School At Owerri by Ejiro4ng(m): 12:50pm On Mar 01, 2007
Diamond bank Trainee School at Owerri Commences 5/03/07, I just Got a test message this morning inviting me for the Trainee School, God Has finally did it, Thanks to all nairalanders , U guys are just too much, and i pray God grant each and every one of you your dream job.
Re: Diamond Bank Trainee School At Owerri by Austincrow(m): 1:07pm On Mar 01, 2007
Ejiro, I appreciate God on your behalf and I wish success in all ur endeavours.
Re: Diamond Bank Trainee School At Owerri by goodson(m): 1:56pm On Mar 01, 2007
i thank the Good Lord, He has finally answred our prayers, i got my invtation to the traninig 2day, for my fellow nairalanders God will also answer ur prayers
Re: Diamond Bank Trainee School At Owerri by chuksm2001(m): 2:11pm On Mar 01, 2007
We thank God for you people o, including me, cos I also received the text
Re: Diamond Bank Trainee School At Owerri by SholaAina(m): 8:12pm On Mar 01, 2007
Congrats Ejiro and Goodson. So many of us just hope they'll continue to send invitation 2moro. I also did the medicals but I'm yet to recieve text message. Please do you have any info as regards whether it is batch by batch or all at once. Do you know the number of people that finally did medicals? Please help our anxiety o.
Re: Diamond Bank Trainee School At Owerri by chiziteihe(m): 9:34am On Mar 02, 2007
Shola
Dont be bothered, i also ve a friend who wasnt invited but when he called an insider he was told the training was in batches cos the training facilty can not accomadate all the prospective trainees. and i want to belive that story and i guess u ve no option than to belive it too.except if,
Re: Diamond Bank Trainee School At Owerri by ialadega(m): 10:19am On Mar 02, 2007
I thank GOD 4 u people. But let me know the process that u take right from application, how did u apply, what is their age limit etc. u can reply me on this mail ialadega@yahoo.co.uk. shalom
Re: Diamond Bank Trainee School At Owerri by uche45(f): 11:21am On Mar 03, 2007
Ejiro I am happy 4 u .I believe That God Will do same 4 me
Re: Diamond Bank Trainee School At Owerri by chikevic: 11:55am On Mar 03, 2007
Is anyone sure that there will be second batch cos diamond bank has not done this before.
Re: Diamond Bank Trainee School At Owerri by chikevic: 11:58am On Mar 03, 2007
If yes how long will it take for the next batch to start their own training?
Re: Diamond Bank Trainee School At Owerri by chiziteihe(m): 11:52am On Mar 10, 2007
My dear
am writing 4rm the training center, the fact is that nobody has authentic info if there will be a secound batch and when they will be called, but the situation is that we re just 54 of us @ the center compaired to the number that went for the medicals, that makes me believe their will be a secound batch. but u never can tell.
All the same, all u need is prayers!
Re: Diamond Bank Trainee School At Owerri by zigi(f): 2:13pm On Mar 13, 2007
My bro u think say as u don start training say another person no go start? Well its done in batches and also depends on how many u guys were whne u did medicals. As for us in abuja we were up to 140 so the next bacth will start once they in abuja now are thru.
For them to have sent some of us in abuja a text informing us abt the diff batches i beleive we passed the medicals.

ONE LOVE
Re: Diamond Bank Trainee School At Owerri by afam1(m): 4:33pm On Mar 13, 2007
HERE IS IT
ARE YOU A GRADUATE FROM CHEMICAL,POLYMER,MECHANICAL, PRODUCTION,ELECTRICAL,ELECTRONICS,PRODUCTION ENGINEERING ,PURE AND APPLIED SCIENCES THEN THIS IS FOR YOU.(MINIMUM SECOND CLASS LOWER FROM ANY REPUTABLE UNIVERSITY OR HND UPPER CREDIT)AND NOT MORE THAN 28 YRS
SEND YOUR C.V TO HUMAN CAPITAL MANAGER,DUNLOP NIGERIA PLC,OBA AKRAN AVENUE,PMB 21079,IKEJA,LAGOS,NIGERIA OR TO THIS EMAIL career@dunlopng.com on or before 27th of march 2007
best of luck.on your the left hand corner of your envelop write "GMTS"

(1) (Reply)

Standard Chartered Bank Interview / Job Seekers; Can You Work At Dmt Mobile Toilet With Otunba Gadaffi? / Beloxxi Inustry Interview

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.