Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,108 members, 7,852,755 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 04:20 AM

Do You Forget Your Dreams? (part 20) - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Do You Forget Your Dreams? (part 20) (308 Views)

I Hate My Dreams Part 2 / Do You Forget Your Dreams? (part 14). / Do You Forget Your Dreams? (part 9) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Do You Forget Your Dreams? (part 20) by Revadebola: 3:55am On Jan 08, 2018
DO YOU FORGET YOUR DREAMS? (PART 20).
Continued From Yesterday.

11. When you dream of deceased people known or unknown to you. It is the spirit of necromancy at work in your dreams.
Years ago, a lady came to me for prayers. She always dreamt of her dead mother giving her instructions. When I prayed for her, she manifested violently as those spirits were cast out of her.
This kind of dream is not a mere dream. Spirit of necromancy is a satanic spirit, it appears to you in your dreams, it can bring you into series of death threats and being prone to evil trends.
Deuteronomy 18:10-12 warns us against necromancy spirits "There shall not be found among you any one that maketh his son or his daughter to pass through the fire, or that useth divination, or an observer of times, or an enchanter, or a witch, Or a charmer, or a consulter with familiar spirits, or a wizard, or a necromancer. For all that do these things are an abomination unto the Lord: and because of these abominations the Lord thy God doth drive them out from before thee".

12. Dreams of seeing coffins imply death. You should quickly call for prayers. Such dreams can cause untimely and mysterious death.
Indeed you should respond to such a dream by immediately declaring a serious fast and prayer session against it.
Death has no option. Any threat to your life should be resisted vehemently with violent prayers.

Prayer Points :
1. In Jesus Name, I decree, I shall live long.
2. With the blood of Jesus I cancel every dreams of untimely death from my life.
Lord have mercy upon me, let me not be bereaved of my beloved ones.

To Be Continued Tomorrow.
CHARLES ADEBOLA MINISTRIES, is being invited for deliverance ministrations, services, crusades, trainings by churches and organizations.
FOR DELIVERANCE PRAYERS AND INTERPRETATION OF DREAMS, CALL OR WHATSAPP :+2349059270030.
SHARE THIS POST WITH ALL YOUR CONTACTS.
"LIKE" my Facebook page, "Charles Adebola Ministries".

(1) (Reply)

Motivate Daily / Integrity / The Benefits Of Being A Christian

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.