Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,395 members, 7,815,855 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:28 PM

Kolanuts Available For Sale - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Kolanuts Available For Sale (445 Views)

Kolanuts: Stakeholders Raise Concern As Ghana Overtakes Nigeria In Production (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kolanuts Available For Sale by FreshestManny(m): 7:54am On Jan 08, 2018
My Kolanut trees are ready to be harvested I have kolanuts available now for sale to serious buyers. Interested persons can contact me on +234. 706. 245. 42. 88.
Re: Kolanuts Available For Sale by grabben: 11:23am On Jan 11, 2018
FreshestManny:
My Kolanut trees are ready to be harvested I have kolanuts available now for sale to serious buyers. Interested persons can contact me on +234. 706. 245. 42. 88.
Wow!!! This is a very good business. May God expand this business. Sir, you can also export your kolanuts and make a huge amount of money from it. For a detailed information on how you will go about it, click on the first link on my signature.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Kolanuts Available For Sale by inspirational93: 3:59pm On Jan 24, 2018
FreshestManny:
Have you heard this? Many Nigerian exporters have been defrauded of huge amount of money in the process of exporting commodities to foreign countries. Do you know why? They were not trained on export operations, management, documentations and the best methods of payment in export trade. This is terrible!!! Nigerians cannot continue to lose money to foreigners in the course of export business. Exporters, why don’t you get a practical manual that teaches the stages of export trade from processing and packaging of commodities to receipt of payment by the foreign buyers. It teaches export operations, export management, export documentations and methods of payment in export trade? It is a contemporary step-by-step guide to export trade. It tells all the contemporary dynamics in export trade. To get it, click on the link below:
http://www.tectono-business.com/2016/02/contemporary-step-by-step-guide-to.html
Re: Kolanuts Available For Sale by Noorading: 10:43am On Jul 07, 2018
grabben:

Wow!!! This is a very good business. May God expand this business. Sir, you can also export your kolanuts and make a huge amount of money from it. For a detailed information on how you will go about it, click on the first link on my signature.
Where is your location & what do you do with the dried kolanuts we can buy it from you.
Re: Kolanuts Available For Sale by Noorading: 10:45am On Jul 07, 2018
grabben:

What do you do with the dried kloanuts , we can buy it .

(1) (Reply)

Prices Of Eggs, Rice & Tomatoes Decrease In January – NBS / Urgent Supply Needed. / Poultry Equipment! Poultry Equipment!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.