Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,817 members, 7,813,697 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 04:33 PM

I Need Your Advice - New Baby Girl Tasha And Too Friendly Guy Brain - Pets - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / I Need Your Advice - New Baby Girl Tasha And Too Friendly Guy Brain (654 Views)

Hero Dog In Thailand Saves New Baby Buried Alive By Mother / Tasha’s Cuties are available for sale / Tasha The Cute GSD (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need Your Advice - New Baby Girl Tasha And Too Friendly Guy Brain by treeofhelp: 7:58am On Jan 08, 2018
My 9 months old boy named Brain is too friendly.
He shakes his tale to all strangers. Never back at stranger(s) for once.
I just acquired a 6wks old girl named Tasha.
Naturally, Brain would want to dominate and I dont want Tasha to learn too friendly act from Brain.

Please advice me.

Re: I Need Your Advice - New Baby Girl Tasha And Too Friendly Guy Brain by royalshepherd(m): 8:44am On Jan 08, 2018
before getting a pup you should ask about the temperament from the breeder so you k now what to expect from the pup, he just might have gotten that from his parent(s), another reason might also be the way you raised him, environmental factors e.t.c. a little training from a good trainer would help . His friendly nature is no reason why he should be seperated from your new pup.
Re: I Need Your Advice - New Baby Girl Tasha And Too Friendly Guy Brain by treeofhelp: 1:34pm On Jan 08, 2018
Thanks bro. My vet doctor just requested to keep Brain among his massive caucasians.
I hope it will work?
Re: I Need Your Advice - New Baby Girl Tasha And Too Friendly Guy Brain by royalshepherd(m): 3:21pm On Jan 08, 2018
treeofhelp:
Thanks bro. My vet doctor just requested to keep Brain among his massive caucasians.
I hope it will work?
I thought you had issues with your brains temperament...how is he staying with your vets "massive" Caucasians going to help?. Or is there another reason you're taking him to your vet apart from the fact that his dogs are massive?

(1) (Reply)

Pit Bull Puppies / 8wks Male& Female Neapo Pups For Sale. / 1year Plus Male Rott For Sale. Pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.