Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,800 members, 7,810,080 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:15 PM

Make Me Rich, Pastor Begs Native Doctor - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Make Me Rich, Pastor Begs Native Doctor (322 Views)

Congregation Silent As Ghanaian Pastor Begs For Money Repeatedly. Photos And Vid / Native Doctor Begs Prophet Odumeje To Forgive Ada Jesus Who Is Down With Stroke / Bishop Oyedepo: God Swore To Make Me Rich Because I Gave Him Car Many Years Ago (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Make Me Rich, Pastor Begs Native Doctor by nonnyblog: 8:35am On Jan 08, 2018
This is really funny. A native doctor based in
Delta state, Chi Marine, has exposed messages
between him and a “pastor” who asked him to
make him rich. According to the native doctor,
the young man had been preaching to him
consistently on Facebook to repent and change
his ways only for him to secretly send the
native doctor a message online – asking to be
made rich.
The native doctor took to Facebook to share
the below words;
see they chat here.. www.nonnyblog.com/2018/01/exposed-make-to-be-rich-pastor-begs.html?m=1
Re: Make Me Rich, Pastor Begs Native Doctor by delishpot: 8:37am On Jan 08, 2018
Stringy blogger. You can't even share this one to use entice us to check your blog for more juicy stories ba?

(1) (Reply)

The Secret :the 14 Important Secrets You Needs To Know About Sins As A Christian / Unexpected / Rccg Fasting And Prayer(03/02/2018) Day 24

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.