Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,889 members, 7,817,616 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:35 PM

Assignment: How He Spent His Christmas Holiday - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Assignment: How He Spent His Christmas Holiday (11646 Views)

**Holiday At A Strange Land** An Adventure,love and romance story. / Read Corpers' Lodge For Free This Holiday / My Indoor Holiday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Assignment: How He Spent His Christmas Holiday by Asito(m): 8:47am On Jan 08, 2018
cry it is with a heavy heart and a deep sense of sorrow that i post this. My people I just have one question
I DO BAD THING GIVE THIS PIKIN ASSIGNMENT? undecided
This is his idea of a letter. cry

Dear sir,
First of all, you must have noticed the absence of an address in my letter. I apologize, it is merely because I do not know where you stay. And sincerly, I do not care!
Moving on, I want to wish you a happy and prosperous new year. My grandmother says its rude not to extend compliments.I pray that you find new and productive hobbies this year other than spending the whole year reading how a bunch of teenagers spent their Christmas holiday.
Whithout futher ado let me kick off by telling you about my religious background. .
I am amongst an elite group of individuals who consider themselves "witnesses'. At this point, i feel a sudden impulse to calm you down and urge you not to go into hiding— you should recall that i do not know your address so at ease my dear sir, at ease! With that being said, I would love to assume that your prestigious qualification as a class 6ix form teacher should enable draw the next logical conclusion, but just in case i'm wrong, and you're just a retired bricklayer with a resume, let me, for posterity sake, state that witnesses do not celebrate Christmas. On that note, I bid you good riddance. I hope you enjoyed it.

Cc divepen1

(1) (Reply)

Lola Shoneyin Celebrates Her 42nd Birthday Today! / "The Lesser Power" - A Short Amazin Story. / Stranded

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.