Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,875 members, 7,817,576 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:45 PM

How Can I Export From Webpage To Excel? - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / How Can I Export From Webpage To Excel? (1129 Views)

CSS File Not Reflecting In Webpage After Uploads / I Need A Webpage And An App. / Rate Dis Webpage Design (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Can I Export From Webpage To Excel? by silvernus0: 9:17am On Jan 08, 2018
Hi gurus in the house , please guys i am trying to export data in my php webpage to excel by clicking export and the database value is opened in excel,

I can get and view the data in my webpage but i need to export it to excel so it opens in excel pls php gurus kindly asssit

thanks in anticipation....
Re: How Can I Export From Webpage To Excel? by silvernus0: 9:41am On Jan 08, 2018
like to export Web Page Table into Excel and using php
Re: How Can I Export From Webpage To Excel? by Desyner: 11:14am On Jan 08, 2018
Try stackoverflow.
Re: How Can I Export From Webpage To Excel? by LaiveNg: 2:05pm On Jan 08, 2018
If i get you clearly, then you can loop through the dataset and write it to a text file in your server in CSV format with a desired terminating character. Then you can download the text file from your server and use EXCEL spreedsheet to import CSV. Hope it helps...
Re: How Can I Export From Webpage To Excel? by LordRahl001: 8:43am On Jan 10, 2018
Use PHPExcel library... makes it easier.

Just search for thr library or downlpad it with composer phpoffice/phpexcel

Or if you are using laravel, just search for laravel-excel.

Cheers.

PS: please do let us know if you find a solution.

1 Like

Re: How Can I Export From Webpage To Excel? by silvernus0: 3:47pm On Mar 23, 2018
LordRahl001:
Use PHPExcel library... makes it easier.

Just search for thr library or downlpad it with composer phpoffice/phpexcel

Or if you are using laravel, just search for laravel-excel.

Cheers.

PS: please do let us know if you find a solution.

You can export by calling an export page from your present page, by link the form of the present page to an export script which does the conversion to excel

(1) (Reply)

Biometric Employee Management System - Developer(s) wanted / Please Help Me With This Assignment / UI/UX Developers Required To Work For A US Based Company

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.