Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,533 members, 7,837,043 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:08 PM

Who Is In Need Of An Ecommerce Store With Payment Gateways And Shopping Bag? - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Who Is In Need Of An Ecommerce Store With Payment Gateways And Shopping Bag? (720 Views)

Payment Gateways To Process Payments Online / Payment Gateways In Nigeria / 5 Local And International Payment Gateways To Use For Your Business Website (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Who Is In Need Of An Ecommerce Store With Payment Gateways And Shopping Bag? by hennyholla17(m): 11:38am On Jan 08, 2018
This ecommerce store is one of the best things i did this year on my blog: 99guides.com.ng. It has helped me earned alot even without adsense. All i simply do is post and when people visit the ecommerce store and they have what they need, all they have to do is click on it and drop in shopping bag or checkout. when they checkout, payment options and instructions will be displayed to them. so simple
See an example here: http://www.99guides.com.ng/p/bonus-services.html

Name ur price from N1k upward. d higher the price, the better the store.

contact hennyhizzy@gmail.com for more info

(1) (Reply)

Please I Need Help / Who Still Promote Clickbank Products Here?? / Reward Points Extension For Magento 2 Ecommerce

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.