Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,117 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:31 PM

Couple Ride Lorry To Their Wedding In Imo State (Photos, Video) - Events (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Couple Ride Lorry To Their Wedding In Imo State (Photos, Video) (36690 Views)

The Moment A Bride Poured Food On Her Groom On Their Wedding Day (Video) / 15-Year-Old Boy Marries 22-Year-Old Lady In Abia State (Photos) / The First Igbo Islamic Marriage In Imo State (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

Re: Couple Ride Lorry To Their Wedding In Imo State (Photos, Video) by Nonymillz: 4:46pm On Jan 08, 2018
[quote author=Omolego post=64009503]haba his a two different wedding, one pics d groom. Is on pink and blue suit, the other on blue and white, the bride on one with an A gown, the other is top and skirt., Nawaaaa...

no mind the idiot wey upload this crap, em think say we be fools, we no get eyes.
Re: Couple Ride Lorry To Their Wedding In Imo State (Photos, Video) by Lanre4uonly(m): 4:46pm On Jan 08, 2018
Conjugal bliss to the couple.
Re: Couple Ride Lorry To Their Wedding In Imo State (Photos, Video) by Cool83(m): 4:46pm On Jan 08, 2018
is it swag or what
Re: Couple Ride Lorry To Their Wedding In Imo State (Photos, Video) by sandrahnaub(f): 4:46pm On Jan 08, 2018
Ndi IMO kwenu!!!!

Abeg we no dey carry last grin

Last last dem don marry
Re: Couple Ride Lorry To Their Wedding In Imo State (Photos, Video) by Segmat1: 4:48pm On Jan 08, 2018
It was a surprise packaging,I really like it.May God bless your marriage.
Re: Couple Ride Lorry To Their Wedding In Imo State (Photos, Video) by fortune5351(m): 4:53pm On Jan 08, 2018
K.p cool
Samusu:
IMO State. I think something is wrong somewhere, cos the state has been in the news for negativity
Re: Couple Ride Lorry To Their Wedding In Imo State (Photos, Video) by Segmat1: 4:54pm On Jan 08, 2018
It was a surprise packaging,I like it.May God bless your marriage.
Re: Couple Ride Lorry To Their Wedding In Imo State (Photos, Video) by Dcentglobal(m): 5:06pm On Jan 08, 2018
I can't fit laugh

Re: Couple Ride Lorry To Their Wedding In Imo State (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 5:09pm On Jan 08, 2018
okay. smiley
Re: Couple Ride Lorry To Their Wedding In Imo State (Photos, Video) by DanielsParker(m): 5:29pm On Jan 08, 2018
Angelb4:
Why is the man's shirt colour different? Anything is possible in this region of flat heads...chai!

why are you obsessed?
Re: Couple Ride Lorry To Their Wedding In Imo State (Photos, Video) by BlackDuke(m): 5:32pm On Jan 08, 2018
Did he also have a haircut and change of shirt during the service??
Re: Couple Ride Lorry To Their Wedding In Imo State (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 5:40pm On Jan 08, 2018
wich kind stupid gown be dis
Re: Couple Ride Lorry To Their Wedding In Imo State (Photos, Video) by amarachievelyn8: 5:42pm On Jan 08, 2018
Why didn't they enter in front of the lorry

This story sef.....
Re: Couple Ride Lorry To Their Wedding In Imo State (Photos, Video) by TrumpDonald2: 5:55pm On Jan 08, 2018
Its just for fun. Looking at them, you should know that even if he doesn't own a car, he has someone who can lend him one. So let's give them a break. A HML to them.

On a second look, the couple in the lorry and the couple with groom's men are different.
Re: Couple Ride Lorry To Their Wedding In Imo State (Photos, Video) by juseto: 6:05pm On Jan 08, 2018
why dey no use bicycle ;Dwhy dey no use bicycle
Re: Couple Ride Lorry To Their Wedding In Imo State (Photos, Video) by lexy2014: 6:26pm On Jan 08, 2018
Snow02:
WTF?? is either the man is too stingy to rent a proper vehicle or they're trying to get attention or they are simply retarded and I'm considering option c
i think na their wedding. Whether na private jet or keke napep, wedding na wedding. It wont appear on their marriage certuficate.Dem life don start. When e reach ur turn, u fit use space rocket carry people go mars
Re: Couple Ride Lorry To Their Wedding In Imo State (Photos, Video) by Nwakannaya1: 6:29pm On Jan 08, 2018
Different sets of people in the different pictures.
Look at the complexion of the couple in the pictures...
Should have just posted only the pix with the tipper and not that of other people!
Re: Couple Ride Lorry To Their Wedding In Imo State (Photos, Video) by Snow02: 6:29pm On Jan 08, 2018
lexy2014:
i think na their wedding. Whether na private jet or keke napep, wedding na wedding. It wont appear on their marriage certuficate.Dem life don start. When e reach ur turn, u fit use space rocket carry people go mars
chill bro I'm just kidding LMAO
Re: Couple Ride Lorry To Their Wedding In Imo State (Photos, Video) by Snow02: 6:31pm On Jan 08, 2018
lexy2014:
lol chill bro I'm just kidding
Re: Couple Ride Lorry To Their Wedding In Imo State (Photos, Video) by proeast(m): 6:40pm On Jan 08, 2018
Samusu:
IMO State. I think something is wrong somewhere, cos the state has been in the news for negativity
How is this negativity? Is it your Imo? Is it your wedding?? Cant the young man have his wedding in peace again?? Did he break any law??
Re: Couple Ride Lorry To Their Wedding In Imo State (Photos, Video) by haryorbarmie83(m): 7:15pm On Jan 08, 2018
God bless your union.
Re: Couple Ride Lorry To Their Wedding In Imo State (Photos, Video) by notoriousbabe: 7:29pm On Jan 08, 2018
Did ibo people self,very backward people

Re: Couple Ride Lorry To Their Wedding In Imo State (Photos, Video) by brookz: 7:48pm On Jan 08, 2018
Hahahahahahaha,

Is their Work ooo,

Soft Work.
Re: Couple Ride Lorry To Their Wedding In Imo State (Photos, Video) by lexy2014: 8:14pm On Jan 08, 2018
Snow02:
lol chill bro I'm just kidding
even me oh...na joke I de oh
Re: Couple Ride Lorry To Their Wedding In Imo State (Photos, Video) by baba2070: 8:23pm On Jan 08, 2018
foolisssh act
Re: Couple Ride Lorry To Their Wedding In Imo State (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 8:43pm On Jan 08, 2018
Imo state is the new Kenya abi Zimbabwe sef
Re: Couple Ride Lorry To Their Wedding In Imo State (Photos, Video) by RooneyAdmission(m): 10:50pm On Jan 08, 2018
Some pics there ain't the same as the ones climbing the lorry abi tipper. Editors congrats
Re: Couple Ride Lorry To Their Wedding In Imo State (Photos, Video) by mechanics(m): 11:54pm On Jan 08, 2018
What will matter most is for him to be faithful to his marital vows.
Re: Couple Ride Lorry To Their Wedding In Imo State (Photos, Video) by Rhemata: 12:06am On Jan 09, 2018
hmmmmmmmmm

Re: Couple Ride Lorry To Their Wedding In Imo State (Photos, Video) by Pylony(m): 7:45am On Jan 09, 2018

Is it coming from that state with the 8th wonders of the world in form of Statues not relivant to Nigeria were erected for mare show off, with a commissioner of happiness that do not even look happy? grin

we should be expecting more weird news from that end as the statues are now clearly at work in this wedding grin
Re: Couple Ride Lorry To Their Wedding In Imo State (Photos, Video) by EllsBaba: 8:15am On Jan 09, 2018
If i can see clearly, there are two different wedding pictures here.
Just an observation. Hmmmm
Re: Couple Ride Lorry To Their Wedding In Imo State (Photos, Video) by boyjo: 11:11am On Jan 09, 2018
Hmmm...suspect that woman in yellow grin
hahaha, can you see the bestman hanging by the lorry`s front door? grin

*Yeah, the grooms have different shirts too. And the two brides have different hair styles.

You Forgot Your Girlfriend's Birthday, Now She's Angry / Ten Types Of Ladies You Will Find At A Typical Nigerian Wedding / Photos Of A Bride And Her Bridesmaids Dressed In White