Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,756 members, 7,820,623 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:26 PM

Shocking! Fried Fish Resurrects In The Kitchen(picture+video) - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Shocking! Fried Fish Resurrects In The Kitchen(picture+video) (991 Views)

The Making Of Fried Fish Stew (Video, Pictures) / Man Found Maggot Inside The Fried Fish He Bought For Ramadan Fast / Garri And Fried Fish Served At A Wedding In Lagos! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Shocking! Fried Fish Resurrects In The Kitchen(picture+video) by pressy09: 12:33pm On Jan 08, 2018
The unexpected happened in Hengyang ,Hunan Province in southern China where a fried fish was caught on camera moving in the plate.

As reported by metro.co.uk,it was posted on Chinese social media site Weibo and horrified viewers voiced their concerns, according to MailOnline.

Weibo user ‘hadisi_4568’ asked: ‘Don’t they think that’s horrifying? Why can’t they kill the fish first before frying it?’, while another says it would be ‘cruel’ to eat the flailing creature.

A nearby woman can be heard screaming as she watches the lively carcass, which even manages to rip itself in half due to the force of it moving.

Thankfully, the fish is not suffering… as it is definitely dead.

IFL Science says that despite the heart and brain being dead, there are certain cells that can respond to stimuli such as salt.

Immediately after death nerves that create movement within the muscle can still be triggered by electrical pulses and it begins twitching.

So the fish is actually dead, it’s muscles just don’t know it yet.
https://dailyfamily.ng/shocking-fried-fish-resurrects-in-the-kitchenpicturevideo/
Re: Shocking! Fried Fish Resurrects In The Kitchen(picture+video) by pressy09: 12:35pm On Jan 08, 2018
I also got this unique info here https://dailyfamily.ng/12-creative-ways-to-drink-garri-cassava-flakes/
pressy09:
The unexpected happened in Hengyang ,Hunan Province in southern China where a fried fish was caught on camera moving in the plate.

As reported by metro.co.uk,it was posted on Chinese social media site Weibo and horrified viewers voiced their concerns, according to MailOnline.

Weibo user ‘hadisi_4568’ asked: ‘Don’t they think that’s horrifying? Why can’t they kill the fish first before frying it?’, while another says it would be ‘cruel’ to eat the flailing creature.

A nearby woman can be heard screaming as she watches the lively carcass, which even manages to rip itself in half due to the force of it moving.

Thankfully, the fish is not suffering… as it is definitely dead.

IFL Science says that despite the heart and brain being dead, there are certain cells that can respond to stimuli such as salt.

Immediately after death nerves that create movement within the muscle can still be triggered by electrical pulses and it begins twitching.

So the fish is actually dead, it’s muscles just don’t know it yet.
https://dailyfamily.ng/shocking-fried-fish-resurrects-in-the-kitchenpicturevideo/
Re: Shocking! Fried Fish Resurrects In The Kitchen(picture+video) by Nobody: 12:37pm On Jan 08, 2018
battery powered
Re: Shocking! Fried Fish Resurrects In The Kitchen(picture+video) by olureignforever: 12:43pm On Jan 08, 2018
I know it must be China.
Re: Shocking! Fried Fish Resurrects In The Kitchen(picture+video) by jaykins: 12:54pm On Jan 08, 2018
If na me, i go still chop the fish. no be to take knife and kill it all over again. grin grin grin grin

I go take the fish cook this soup http:///2CEMzOe

Re: Shocking! Fried Fish Resurrects In The Kitchen(picture+video) by Niftyrules(m): 12:58pm On Jan 08, 2018
Waoh... Pressy. I fear when you talk say fish resurrected. It is high time we started listening to you guys.

Una well done oooh family folks
Re: Shocking! Fried Fish Resurrects In The Kitchen(picture+video) by creative11(m): 1:14pm On Jan 08, 2018
cant stop me from eating it as well, even if it gonna continue to dance in my stomach, its destination is toilet
Re: Shocking! Fried Fish Resurrects In The Kitchen(picture+video) by sainty2k3(m): 2:36pm On Jan 08, 2018
Lailai

(1) (Reply)

See 4 Delicious Air Fryer Freestyle And Flex Vegan & Weight Watchers Recipes / How To Cook Achicha And Fio-fio / Permanently Tighten Sagging Breast In 5 Days

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.