Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,835 members, 7,820,916 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:47 AM

Nigerian Lady Shows Off N363,000 After Breaking Her Piggy Bank Of 8 Months - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nigerian Lady Shows Off N363,000 After Breaking Her Piggy Bank Of 8 Months (666 Views)

Nkechi Blessing Hospitalised After Breaking Down On A Movie Set (Video) / Lady Shows Off Thousands Of Naira She Saved From Her Piggy Bank (photos) / This Woman Saved One Million Thirty Thousand Naira In Her Piggy Bank (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Lady Shows Off N363,000 After Breaking Her Piggy Bank Of 8 Months by hypemanifeanyi: 1:20pm On Jan 08, 2018
Nigerian facebook user, Ogbeifun Ayobamidele Joy, has showed off what she got from her 8 months and few weeks of saving after she broke her piggy bank.

She wrote;
Opened my piggy bank today(kolo) which I started in April and I was able to save N363,000. I did good � ����pls no begging��especially family members��

Source: http://www.mrifeanyisblog.com/2018/01/nigerian-lady-shows-off-n363000-after.html

Re: Nigerian Lady Shows Off N363,000 After Breaking Her Piggy Bank Of 8 Months by Kenzico(m): 1:30pm On Jan 08, 2018
lipsrsealed undecided

I just hope that money is Pure money
Re: Nigerian Lady Shows Off N363,000 After Breaking Her Piggy Bank Of 8 Months by directorXixXICK(m): 1:34pm On Jan 08, 2018
This girl can save ooooo....all this celebrities need this girl to help them save their marriages oooooo......
Re: Nigerian Lady Shows Off N363,000 After Breaking Her Piggy Bank Of 8 Months by milliman(m): 1:54pm On Jan 08, 2018
Olosho money... Wonder how many guys she bleep well Lord knows
Re: Nigerian Lady Shows Off N363,000 After Breaking Her Piggy Bank Of 8 Months by Hotshawarma(m): 1:59pm On Jan 08, 2018
milliman:
Olosho money... Wonder how many guys she bleep well Lord knows
i don't know if the lady is truly olosho or not,but why do many myopic low self esteem guys assume that any girl that is making money or rich must be an olosho??what a foolish mentality...........

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Shows Off N363,000 After Breaking Her Piggy Bank Of 8 Months by milliman(m): 8:38am On Jan 11, 2018
Hotshawarma:
i don't know if the lady is truly olosho or not,but why do many myopic low self esteem guys assume that any girl that is making money or rich must be an olosho??what a foolish mentality...........

u be big mumu

(1) (Reply)

Davido’s Producer, Kiddominant Blasts Soundcity MVP Awards / Bbnaija - Intense Kissing As Miracle Makes Out With Nina In The Shower / Baby Photo Of Bbnaija Housemate, Cee C

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.