Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,089 members, 7,818,274 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:39 AM

I Would Have Hosted CAF Awards But For Sabotage - Juliet Ibrahim - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Would Have Hosted CAF Awards But For Sabotage - Juliet Ibrahim (490 Views)

Gabby Asare Otchere-Darko Blasts Wizkid Over CAF Awards Performance / Actress Juliet Ibrahim Flawless Look To CAF Awards 2017 / Iceberg Slim Grabs Juliet Ibrahim's Buttocks Again (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Would Have Hosted CAF Awards But For Sabotage - Juliet Ibrahim by CasaFFa(f): 2:43pm On Jan 08, 2018
Source: Eagleee http://eagleee.com/detail?newsId=502002

Actress Juliet Ibrahim in a thread of tweets has revealed how she was snubbed by organisers of the event because the Ghanaians who they contacted claimed they do not know how to reach her.

“I’ll speak from a personal experience; apparently, the organisers came down to Accra and asked a few of the Ghanaians they know for my contact because they wanted me to host alongside Didier Drogba. But, when they were asked, they replied with “oh we don’t know her number”.

She indicated that the organisers who pressed further but could not get to her had to choose another person to host the show although they wanted her to do so because of her past glories with CAF ceremonies.

“This response allowed the organisers to fly in a South African host to co-host with Didier. Only for me to bump into one of the organisers on 3rd January and he narrated all that went down to me. It was now too late to put me on the bill to co-host. Life goes on…”.

Source: Eagleee http://eagleee.com/detail?newsId=502002
Re: I Would Have Hosted CAF Awards But For Sabotage - Juliet Ibrahim by bigtt76(f): 2:50pm On Jan 08, 2018
Dumb! All they needed to do was buzz her on Twitter or Social Media platforms with their proposals. undecided

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Breaking �new Jamb Date For 2018 Has Be Revealed (details) / Enough Is Enough... Tuface Lends Voice Over Benue Killings By Fulani Herdsmen / Mr Eazi Mistakes Has Downgraded His Musical Career

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.