Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,630 members, 7,809,348 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:07 AM

Usain Bolt Set For Dortmund Trial, Eyes Manchester United Move - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Usain Bolt Set For Dortmund Trial, Eyes Manchester United Move (447 Views)

Borussia Dortmund Vs Chelsea: UCL (1 - 0) On 15th February 2023 / Borussia Dortmund Vs Manchester City UCL (1 - 2) On 14 April 2021 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Usain Bolt Set For Dortmund Trial, Eyes Manchester United Move by tomijori(m): 4:38pm On Jan 08, 2018
By Emmanuel Onminyi with Agency report,

Former Jamaican sprinter and 100 metres record holder, Usain Bolt, has revealed he is set to have a trial with German football outfit, Borussia Dortmund, but says his dream is to sign for English giants, Manchester United.

The eight-time Olympic gold medalist will train with the Bundesliga side in March. But the 31-year-old, a United fan, insists he is still holding out hope of playing at Old Trafford and he revealed he could get a helping hand from Sir Alex Ferguson.

Bolt, in an interview with daily express revealed: “In March we’re going to do a trials with Dortmund and that will determine what I do with that career, which way it goes. If they say I’m good, and that I need a bit of training, I’ll do it.

“It makes me nervous. I don’t get nervous but this is different, this is football now. It’ll take time to adjust but once I play a few times I’ll get used to it. It was the same when I started track and field. I was nervous for a while until I started getting used to the crowd, people and everyone around and it falls into place.

http://www.theguildng.com/usain-bolt-set-for-dortmund-trial-eyes-manchester-united-move/

(1) (Reply)

Manchester City Promised GBP250,000 / Torres Finally Joins Team Mates In Philadelphia And Promises Goalful Season / Champions League Group Draw

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.