Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,652 members, 7,809,467 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:05 AM

NYSC 2018 Batch A Corps Members House - NYSC (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / NYSC 2018 Batch A Corps Members House (19925 Views)

NYSC 2019 Batch B Corps Members House - Let's Connect / NYSC 2019 Batch A Corps Members House - Let's Connect / NYSC 2018 Batch A Corps Members House (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NYSC 2018 Batch A Corps Members House by Temmy025(f): 1:40pm On Apr 23, 2018
Good day 2018 batch A cop members am writing to you all with joy in my heart because am here to help those that want work their redeployment and posting to the location they had desire. I promise you will love to work more with me. No scam here, you can chat up or call 09032609635. it is not mandatory tho, very affordable. Thanks and God bless as you all embark on the journey to serve our father land with dedication.

No scam
meeting in an opened space is allowed.
Re: NYSC 2018 Batch A Corps Members House by corpersforum(f): 5:36pm On Apr 23, 2018
keep it up guys
Re: NYSC 2018 Batch A Corps Members House by eskepar: 2:08am On Apr 24, 2018
please my name is uploaded with batch A but unfortunately i was unable to do my registration please can i still the registration during batch A stream II or will have to wait for batch B if so please do i need to go back to my school and tell them to re-upload my name to batch B so i can serve or should i just leave it like that, please kindly advise me.. thanks
Re: NYSC 2018 Batch A Corps Members House by osas87(m): 9:14pm On May 02, 2018
eskepar:
please my name is uploaded with batch A but unfortunately i was unable to do my registration please can i still the registration during batch A stream II or will have to wait for batch B if so please do i need to go back to my school and tell them to re-upload my name to batch B so i can serve or should i just leave it like that, please kindly advise me.. thanks

U can go with strean ll. However to save urself some Embarrassment, I would advice you go with a medical report stating u had maybe malaria. Also u will ve to update ur medical fitness to jst few days before opening of camp for stream ll.
shallom!
Re: NYSC 2018 Batch A Corps Members House by Osumare2013: 2:02pm On May 04, 2018
This kinda Gooodnews I Wana keeping here, doesn't drop everyday....it's all about helping our Corp members who don't like their current state of deployment....If you know any PCM that Wana redeploy...tell the people to buzz skebizzy @08067852708 now......the sweetest thing is that the fee is affordable..Oya share to help someone just as I have done now...
Re: NYSC 2018 Batch A Corps Members House by sholikay(m): 10:02pm On May 06, 2018
please guys I'm planning to do ghost mode nysc due to some certain financial issues come batch b which my name would be uploaded.. please any hope or sure procedure on that?.. I can't just see my self relying on that small money when I have a lot before me and plans!.
Re: NYSC 2018 Batch A Corps Members House by espn(m): 6:23pm On May 14, 2018
corpersforum:
This is an avenue for prospective corpers for the 2018 Batch A to connect, share and express. You are supposed to have gone with 17b and your name is not on the list, or maybe you just graduated and you are hoping to go with NYSC 2018 Batch A.

Let's meet here to discuss latest news and issues bothering on registration, mobilization and so on.

We have only one rule here, Feel among and belong.

You can Join the following Platform to Connect

* Corpers Forum (A Community for Ex-corpers, Serving Corpers, Prospective Corp Members, students and everyone interested. There is a lot for you there.)

* NYSC Official Forum (The most active NYSC Facebook page you can find Everything)

* Follow Us on Twitter. (The good thing is we will follow you back asap)

To help Enhance Unity on this thread, corpers
should please introduce themselves in this format:

Name:
School/Institution:
Course of Study:
Year of Graduation:
Where you wish to serve:

God Bless You

Let us keep connecting...
@OP A Female Corper is needed @ IBAT TRAVEL(Front desk officer). Kindly chat me up on 09060002193....Lagos Corpers only...
Re: NYSC 2018 Batch A Corps Members House by corpersforum(f): 8:22pm On May 15, 2018
Keep the intro going
Re: NYSC 2018 Batch A Corps Members House by Next2Bezee(m): 1:44am On May 16, 2018
sholikay:
please guys I'm planning to do ghost mode nysc due to some certain financial issues come batch b which my name would be uploaded.. please any hope or sure procedure on that?.. I can't just see my self relying on that small money when I have a lot before me and plans!.

When the time comes, approach your LGI and CL, then negotiate with them. Be warned, you may have to use all your allawee to settle them.

Also, be ready to travel back to your state of deployment on the first week of every month to thumbprint for your clearance. Thumbprint is compulsory.

To avoid going through the 2nd problem, organize relocation to the state of your choice before ghosting. Saves you travel expenses.
Re: NYSC 2018 Batch A Corps Members House by sholikay(m): 11:23am On May 16, 2018
Next2Bezee:

When the time comes, approach your LGI and CL, then negotiate with them. Be warned, you may have to use all your allawee to settle them.

Also, be ready to travel back to your state of deployment on the first week of every month to thumbprint for your clearance. Thumbprint is compulsory.

To avoid going through the 2nd problem, organize relocation to the state of your choice before ghosting. Saves you travel expenses.
thank you sir
Re: NYSC 2018 Batch A Corps Members House by ucheuzor1(m): 9:51am On May 17, 2018
prey prenshion!!
national saluuute, salute!!!
we remove headdress, remove headdress.
3 articheers to the state governor, deacon Emmanuel udom. hip hip hip!!!!
hurray!!!!
we replace headdress, replace headdress
parade we match past in slow and quicktime,
division into column, by the right, right wheel,
slowww match up,
left, right, left, right,
2 platoonooon left wheel,
2 platoooon by the left.
2 platooon opeeen order,
2 platooon eyes right!!!!
2 platooon close order.
2 platoooon right form..
parade we match past in review order, by the center quick match,
1,2, 3, 4, 5, 6,7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, left right.
I miss nysc orientation camp nsit atai, akwa ibom state.
I miss our askramayan, our ever much happening army.
I represent 2018 batch A corp member akwa ibom.
I represent Goodluck Jonathan hostel aka Derok Hostel. Shout out to all d derokers.
camp was fun
Re: NYSC 2018 Batch A Corps Members House by jweasley(m): 11:21pm On Jul 21, 2018
hello
pls does anyone knows where I can get bus going to Kano from Lagos
Re: NYSC 2018 Batch A Corps Members House by kengodson: 11:27am On Dec 11, 2018
Street Address=No 53 udoji, newlayout, uwani, enugu north, enugu

SESH is located in the heart of Ogui New layout, Enugu, Nigeria close to four academic Institutions;
University of Nigeria, Enugu Campus (UNEC),
Institute of Management and Technology (IMT),
Enugu State University of Science and technology (ESUT)
Peace land College of Education
SESH is one of the best female student hostels in Enugu Coal City. It is a modern building with the state of the art facilities, easily accessible by road. SESH provides accommodation for young, hardworking and responsible female students. The facilities make SESH a comfortable place and a first port of call for parents and guardians seeking accommodation for their children and wards.

Furnished
1Bedrooms
1Bathrooms
1ketchen
Library
Hall for seminer or entertatinment
Printing and thermostat shop
Fee=N235,000 f0r unfurnished room, 255,000 f0r furnished room
location=No 53 udoji, newlayout, uwani, enugu north, enugu

please only female NYSC corpers, medical, law students and related disciplines are allowed
male medical students of good behavior may be considered

call 08160618424 for more details

https://www.nairaland.com/4878328/accommodation-female-nysc-corpers-students
Re: NYSC 2018 Batch A Corps Members House by kengodson: 9:19pm On Dec 31, 2018
wink
Street Address=No 53 udoji, newlayout, uwani, enugu north, enugu

SESH is located in the heart of Ogui New layout, Enugu, Nigeria close to four academic Institutions;
University of Nigeria, Enugu Campus (UNEC),
Institute of Management and Technology (IMT),
Enugu State University of Science and technology (ESUT)
Peace land College of Education
SESH is one of the best female student hostels in Enugu Coal City. It is a modern building with the state of the art facilities, easily accessible by road. SESH provides accommodation for young, hardworking and responsible female students. The facilities make SESH a comfortable place and a first port of call for parents and guardians seeking accommodation for their children and wards.

Furnished
1Bedrooms
1Bathrooms
1ketchen
Library
Hall for seminer or entertatinment
Printing and thermostat shop
Fee=N235,000 f0r unfurnished room, 255,000 f0r furnished room
location=No 53 udoji, newlayout, uwani, enugu north, enugu

please only female NYSC corpers, medical, law students and related disciplines are allowed
male medical students of good behavior may be considered

call 08160618424 for more details
https://www.nairaland.com/4878328/accommodation-female-nysc-corpers-students

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

How Is Life In Kaduna? / Situation In NYSC Registration Centres / NYSC Corpers Selected To Serve In Ekiti State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.