Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,777 members, 7,813,569 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 02:11 PM

Where Can I Buy Clothes/Accessories Wholesale In Lagos Or In Cotonou? - Fashion/Clothing Market (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Fashion/Clothing Market / Where Can I Buy Clothes/Accessories Wholesale In Lagos Or In Cotonou? (107821 Views)

Clothing And Accessories Wholesale! / Where To Buy Clothes In Nigeria? / Trendy Clothes & Fashion Accessories, Wholesale& Retail.delivery Worldwide (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Where Can I Buy Clothes/Accessories Wholesale In Lagos Or In Cotonou? by whynston: 3:56pm On Feb 15, 2020
africdeals.com is One of the best places I know you can get the best US and EUROPEAN DESIGNER WEARS AND ACCESSORIES at a LOW PRICE...you can check them out on www.africdeals.com to see their stuff. they sell WHOLESALE AND RETAIL AS WELL AND WOULD GIVE YOU HUGE DISCOUNTS ON THE ALERADY DISCOUNTED PRICES THEY ARE SELLING. ALL THEIR STUFFS ARE SHIPPED IN FROM THE US,UK AND EUROPE. they don't sell CHINA PRODUCTS.
Re: Where Can I Buy Clothes/Accessories Wholesale In Lagos Or In Cotonou? by Smart74: 12:25am On Sep 13, 2020
Pls am new here I want to open a cloth business I need a place I can buy cloths at cheap price both male and female and shoes pls
This is my whatsapp number anyone who can help me pls add me up
It's urgent
Re: Where Can I Buy Clothes/Accessories Wholesale In Lagos Or In Cotonou? by Herjhokair: 10:34pm On Sep 16, 2020
I am into female used handbags majorly designers and I buy my wares from Lagos market but I was told I could get them cheaper from Cotonou but I don’t know how to go about it...please I need a contact in Cotonou who can help me with sourcing for goods. Kindly contact me on herjhokair93@gmail.com
Re: Where Can I Buy Clothes/Accessories Wholesale In Lagos Or In Cotonou? by abiola708(m): 7:14am On Sep 28, 2020
For Quality and affordable wears at wholesales prize contact abiuni_wearss on instagram
Re: Where Can I Buy Clothes/Accessories Wholesale In Lagos Or In Cotonou? by BrilliantInfo(f): 6:35am On Apr 07, 2021
Dear all ,

This is Kay .
We’ve been sourcing agent 1688 / Taobao in Guangzhou, China for many years .
Fluency in Mandarin , Cantonese and English .
We’ve built up an inspection and quality checking team for the products , and we always keep long-term cooperation with clients.
Pls free feel to contact us , if you want someone to go directly to factory in China .
Whatapp /WeChat :+8613416252477
Email : brilliant4info@gmail.com
Web : www.super-sourcingpro.com
FB - https://www.facebook.com/BrilliantTradingChina

Thanks and Best Regards,
Kay ( Ms. )
Pls I need a very reliable person who can supply me with female slippers/sandals. Should be affordable. Wholesalers only pls.

Re: Where Can I Buy Clothes/Accessories Wholesale In Lagos Or In Cotonou? by BrilliantInfo(f): 6:35am On Apr 07, 2021
Dear all ,

This is Kay .
We’ve built up an inspection and quality checking team for the products , and we always keep long-term cooperation with clients.
Pls free feel to contact us , if you want someone to go directly to factory in China .

Thanks and Best Regards,
Kay ( Ms. )
Smart74:
Pls am new here I want to open a cloth business I need a place I can buy cloths at cheap price both male and female and shoes pls
It's urgent

Re: Where Can I Buy Clothes/Accessories Wholesale In Lagos Or In Cotonou? by BrilliantInfo(f): 6:43am On Apr 07, 2021
We've replied you via email , please give us some message .

Thanks ,
Kay
Herjhokair:
I am into female used handbags majorly designers and I buy my wares from Lagos market but I was told I could get them cheaper from Cotonou but I don’t know how to go about it...please I need a contact in Cotonou who can help me with sourcing for goods. Kindly contact me on herjhokair93@gmail.com

Re: Where Can I Buy Clothes/Accessories Wholesale In Lagos Or In Cotonou? by BrilliantInfo(f): 8:42am On Apr 07, 2021
Hello ,

We've contacted you already .

Kind Regards,
Kay

Smart74:
It's urgent

Re: Where Can I Buy Clothes/Accessories Wholesale In Lagos Or In Cotonou? by BrilliantInfo(f): 8:44am On Apr 07, 2021
Hello ,

Do you prefer to purchase from 1688 or Taobao China ?
If you do , please contact us directly .

This is Kay .

Thanks and Best Regards,
Kay ( Ms. )
Please, where in lagos can I buy quality men's wears (wholesale) ? Things like shirts, shoes, slippers, socks, cuff links, belts,perfumes, colognes,chinos trousers, jeans etc. And at an affordable price

Re: Where Can I Buy Clothes/Accessories Wholesale In Lagos Or In Cotonou? by BrilliantInfo(f): 8:48am On Apr 07, 2021
Dear sir,

This is Kay .

Thanks and Best Regards,
Kay ( Ms. )
Hello,

Please I need suppliers that deal in new imported quality designer wears(female,male and kiddies).

Ranging from shoes, sandals, slippers, gowns, tops, jeans, suits, blazers, accessories and bags.

Hair accessories-quality shampoo and conditioner, straighteners, relaxers and lots more.

Please leave your name, e-mail address. and phone number and I will get back to you.

Thank you.

Re: Where Can I Buy Clothes/Accessories Wholesale In Lagos Or In Cotonou? by Iron50Crossman: 4:15pm On Jul 04, 2022
I comprehend you quite well. I can recommend the site where you can find a large number of different socks and bushy beanies. So you can choose for yourself something beautiful and warm like this resource https://www.meadowweb.com/collections/t-shirts/our-legacy to make winter as comfortable as possible.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Post ALL Your Fashion-Related Adverts Here!! INDIVIDUAL Threads Created Just For Adverts Will BE MOVED To "Adverts" Section!!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.