Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,197 members, 7,953,723 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 01:04 AM

Never Delete That Old Contact!!! - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Never Delete That Old Contact!!! (453 Views)

How To Delete A Topic / delete / How To Fix "No Permission To Delete File" On Android Device - Notedwap (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Never Delete That Old Contact!!! by polyte(m): 5:44pm On Jan 08, 2018
I was on my way with my portable family yesterday well dressed to attend my church's first Sunday of the year service in Lagos...getting to Agege just before the rail crossing towards Ashade market, my car developed movement problem (could only reverse, but not move forward).
I called my Mechanic and after advising on certain things, problem persisted. Several calls to him was not picked again (his thought was I would invite him over to the rescue). But then, there was this other Mechanic that i was using before, I picked my ohone, searched his number and put a call across. He also gave same directives as the othere one, but problem persisted. He then promised to come over!!! grin . After about two and half hours, he emerged to my surprise...he never minded i had been to his workshop for long. Thanks goodness, he came and used O/D off to move vehicle away from location. Do not attempt to delete that old contacts, he/she may be your next 'messaiah'
Re: Never Delete That Old Contact!!! by Thewesterner(m): 6:26pm On Jan 08, 2018
OK...
Re: Never Delete That Old Contact!!! by polyte(m): 8:46am On Jan 18, 2018
you may share your experience too....

(1) (Reply)

Samsung To Unveil Galaxy S9 At MWC In Barcelona Next Month / N’delta Militants Demand Restructuring, Threaten Fresh Attacks ON JANUARY 17, 20 / The Revelation Of A Revolution

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.