Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,826 members, 7,820,905 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:42 AM

Read What A Ceo Said About Hiring People - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Read What A Ceo Said About Hiring People (932 Views)

Personal Assistant To A CEO (work From Home) / When I Turn A CEO Tomorrow I Will Hire Dropouts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Read What A Ceo Said About Hiring People by jwals: 7:22pm On Jan 08, 2018
Chatri Sityodtong
Founder/CEO at ONE Championship
As a CEO, I only hire PHDs. My definition of a PHD is a superstar who is poor, hungry, and determined in attitude and spirit. I don't care about paper qualifications, race, religion, gender, sexual orientation, socio-economic background, or any other typical societal bullshit. These society-made walls divide us. In reality, we are ONE. We all laugh, cry, dream, and love. I embrace diversity, and I celebrate differences. I believe in the power of meritocracy. I believe in the power of dreams. I believe in the power of the human spirit. The most important things in life - your character, your values, your resilience, your work ethic, and your hunger - are never found on a CV. I want to hear about the time you got bullied. I want to hear about the time you cried because you fought for a dream or a belief. I want to hear about the time you failed and what you learned. I want to hear about how far you travelled in life on nothing, but integrity, grit, courage, and hard work. For me, a rockstar is someone who wants to achieve the extraordinary in life, someone who is ready to climb the biggest mountains to unleash his/her potential, someone who lives to defy odds, someone who is willing to make the toughest sacrifices for a dream, someone who dares to be an original
Re: Read What A Ceo Said About Hiring People by Nobody: 7:29pm On Jan 08, 2018
I look forward to working with you
Re: Read What A Ceo Said About Hiring People by money1st: 9:20pm On Jan 08, 2018
is he hiring? I think every average Nigerian is qualified already.

(1) (Reply)

Job/slot Vacancy / Vacancy Vacancy!!!!!!!!! / Diamond Bank Ability Test Q/A

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.