Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,475 members, 7,819,733 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:57 PM

Official Pictures From The Nairaland Get Together Party - Events (26) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Official Pictures From The Nairaland Get Together Party (70200 Views)

Pictures From VGH Group Boss Mr Okafor Chinedu Wedding Reception / Official Pictures From “ilaje High School 2012/13” Get Together Party / Pictures From The Calabar Green Carnival Held Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Pictures From The Nairaland Get Together Party by naijaboiy: 3:43pm On Jan 09, 2018
Nice one. grin

If romancelanders can come together to organize a successful get together/party, then the so called “intellectuals” in the politics section should be able to come together to form a political party or a social group of some sort to fight or be able to topple the useless government.

People just always feel like their dirty opinions matter tho. grin

Y’all tried, I see my nigga Airforce1 grin

12 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Official Pictures From The Nairaland Get Together Party by deturla: 4:00pm On Jan 09, 2018
DaddyKross:

Baba agbalahba cheesy

grin grin cheesy wink
Re: Official Pictures From The Nairaland Get Together Party by Nobody: 4:07pm On Jan 09, 2018
greiboy:
Yes, I agree we need motivation and encouragement. Still, we can't be motivated or encouraged with such a mindset" Nigeria is not a country worth dying for"

I realize that we have a lot of problems in Nigeria. I mean just look at the damages in all sectors of the economy, from the educational to health to industrial and commercial sectors.

Even so, we need a collective effort to solve our problems. Our leaders alone can't resolve our problems.

Think of Nigeria problems as an empty bucket and imagine every effort of all Nigerians to solve the trouble as a drop of water. One person's effort might not be capable to fill the bucket, but the efforts of everyone will definitely go a long way in filling the bucket.

Lol I understand, my comment was very dismissive
Re: Official Pictures From The Nairaland Get Together Party by AyamConfidence(m): 4:19pm On Jan 09, 2018
DaddyKross:

My guy grin
the guy just make me vex and I had to reply him at the spur of the moment

You see that babe wey dey admire you?
Re: Official Pictures From The Nairaland Get Together Party by Nobody: 4:19pm On Jan 09, 2018
bodyonchecheche:
Lol I understand, my comment was very dismissive
grin I just don't trust a British girl whose body is on checheche tongue
What does that even mean? the mayokun guy self tongue
Re: Official Pictures From The Nairaland Get Together Party by Nobody: 4:20pm On Jan 09, 2018
greiboy:
grin
I just don't trust a British girl whose body is on checheche tongue

What does that even mean? the mayokun guy self tongue
Lool ask him cheesy
Re: Official Pictures From The Nairaland Get Together Party by Nobody: 4:23pm On Jan 09, 2018
bodyonchecheche:

Lool ask him cheesy
I am serious oo. I don't know what it means. I am sure you know the meaning, since it is part of your sobriquet grin
Re: Official Pictures From The Nairaland Get Together Party by favourmic(m): 4:23pm On Jan 09, 2018
Nwaoma198:
The size and how u gonna destroy the Jerusalem grin grin grin

grin grin grin grin nah to destory be the koko
Re: Official Pictures From The Nairaland Get Together Party by Nobody: 4:24pm On Jan 09, 2018
greiboy:
I am serious oo. I don't know what it means. I am sure you know the meaning, since are using it as part of your sobriquet grin
I believe it means on 'check', but I chose the username because I like the song cheesy
Re: Official Pictures From The Nairaland Get Together Party by funlord(m): 4:26pm On Jan 09, 2018
Surprisingly the online only noise makers, dangotes, and those who know all the broke and ugly men and women on NL were all no where to be found at the gathering? I guess it's really true what they say about empty filthy vessels.... grin

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Official Pictures From The Nairaland Get Together Party by Nobody: 4:34pm On Jan 09, 2018
bodyonchecheche:

I believe it means on 'check', but I chose the username because I like the song cheesy
Really, I don't really like the song. it didn't get much air play in Nigeria. So I rate it average or below average tongue

Although I may agree with you that your body is maybe/probably on checheche grin
Re: Official Pictures From The Nairaland Get Together Party by WrathOfHadez(m): 4:34pm On Jan 09, 2018
iSufferFools:
Believe me, her fury and hate will evaporate like boiling water the moment she set her eyes on FT's erect's _penis.

I tell you bro, girls who use dildos_ often hold their breath the moment they set eyes upon an angry penis that stands erect and seeing the veins staring in mute vexation.

Bro, such sight always make them clutch their vaginas and think out loud: "so this is what I've been missing".
see vivid imagery. grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Official Pictures From The Nairaland Get Together Party by AngelicBeing: 4:36pm On Jan 09, 2018
cool
Re: Official Pictures From The Nairaland Get Together Party by Nobody: 4:38pm On Jan 09, 2018
greiboy:
Really, I don't really like the song. it didn't get much air play in Nigeria. So I rate it average or below average tongue

Although I may agree with you that your body is maybe/probably on checheche grin
Lol I think it's a jam

I wasn't even talking about myself I'm just quoting the song cheesy
Re: Official Pictures From The Nairaland Get Together Party by WrathOfHadez(m): 4:39pm On Jan 09, 2018
funlord:

Surprisingly the online only noise makers, dangotes, and those who know all the broke and ugly men and women on NL were all no where to be found at the gathering? I guess it's really true what they say about empty filthy vessels.... grin
I was expecting to see our romanceland millionaires, princes and cute dudes to put a firm action behind their grandstanding posts. But none were seen near the arena.
And these are the same insufferable whelps using alternates now to troll those who attended the party.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Pictures From The Nairaland Get Together Party by Nobody: 4:42pm On Jan 09, 2018
bodyonchecheche:

Lol I think it's a jam

I wasn't even talking about myself I'm just quoting the song cheesy
Yes, I get that, but your body serves as a perfect reference to that song.

I am just saying though grin
Re: Official Pictures From The Nairaland Get Together Party by Nobody: 4:44pm On Jan 09, 2018
greiboy:
Yes, I get that, but your body serves as a perfect reference to that song.

I am just saying though grin
Ah why thank you dear cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Official Pictures From The Nairaland Get Together Party by WrathOfHadez(m): 4:49pm On Jan 09, 2018
pocohantas:

Continue smelling it, rottweiler... grin

I him, I don't hate you either.
him? Yeah, maybe. Me? Not a chance. I don’t believe you. And it doesn’t matter. I’m more interested in that darkness around you.
Re: Official Pictures From The Nairaland Get Together Party by funlord(m): 4:49pm On Jan 09, 2018
WrathOfHadez:
I was expecting to see our romanceland millionaires, princes and cute dudes to put a firm action behind their grandstanding posts. But none were seen near the arena.
And these are the same insufferable whelps us Nd alternates now to troll those who attended the party.

Lwkmd...... grin
Re: Official Pictures From The Nairaland Get Together Party by horciglowri(f): 4:50pm On Jan 09, 2018
SpareNo1:
So that's you in the picture? Well, you seem to lack manners and therefore won't make good girlfriend

Your bag of headache so deal with it
Re: Official Pictures From The Nairaland Get Together Party by horciglowri(f): 4:51pm On Jan 09, 2018
kenex4ever:

I didn't come to d party
I saw your pix on nairaland, I meant
oh okay
Re: Official Pictures From The Nairaland Get Together Party by kenex4ever(m): 5:05pm On Jan 09, 2018
horciglowri:

oh okay
but if you don't mind I would like to follow you n you reciprocate
Re: Official Pictures From The Nairaland Get Together Party by dmgr(m): 5:24pm On Jan 09, 2018
Nobodys:
if only I could keep up what....lolz don't understand

I don't think u can
Re: Official Pictures From The Nairaland Get Together Party by zicoraads: 5:40pm On Jan 09, 2018
WrathOfHadez:
And these are the same insufferable whelps using alternates now to troll those who attended the party.

IamJ was there. He paid for all the drinks that are on page 1.
Re: Official Pictures From The Nairaland Get Together Party by horciglowri(f): 5:41pm On Jan 09, 2018
kenex4ever:
but if you don't mind I would like to follow you n you reciprocate

Alright I will
Just notify me when you do so I can follow back
Re: Official Pictures From The Nairaland Get Together Party by Nobody: 6:03pm On Jan 09, 2018
bodyonchecheche:

Ah why thank you dear cheesy
So out of curiosity, I clicked on the link on your signature and I saw something really on chechechecheche grin grin

Is there any chance the lady in the picture is you?
Re: Official Pictures From The Nairaland Get Together Party by kenex4ever(m): 6:09pm On Jan 09, 2018
horciglowri:

Alright I will
Just notify me when you do so I can follow back

I have
Re: Official Pictures From The Nairaland Get Together Party by Nobody: 6:09pm On Jan 09, 2018
greiboy:
So out of curiosity I clicked on the link on your signature and I saw something really on chechechecheche grin grin

Is there any chance the lady in the picture is you?
Yeah it's me
Re: Official Pictures From The Nairaland Get Together Party by Nwaoma198(f): 6:10pm On Jan 09, 2018
grin grin grin grin grin angryspeaking in Chinese shocked shocked shocked
favourmic:

grin grin grin grin nah to destory be the koko
Re: Official Pictures From The Nairaland Get Together Party by Nobody: 6:12pm On Jan 09, 2018
bodyonchecheche:
Yeah it's me
shocked shocked why did keep that thing a secret all this while cry
So sad you are already married though cry cry
Re: Official Pictures From The Nairaland Get Together Party by Nobody: 6:14pm On Jan 09, 2018
greiboy:
shocked shocked
why did keep that thing a secret all this while cry

So sad you are already married though cry cry
Lol this guy grin

Yes I'm married
Re: Official Pictures From The Nairaland Get Together Party by Nobody: 6:19pm On Jan 09, 2018
bodyonchecheche:
Lol this guy grin
Yes I'm married
cry cry what did 'this guy' do now

ok let me go and cry a little cheesy Nice body though wink

(1) (2) (3) ... (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (Reply)

Photos From Baba Ijebu's 80th Birthday Bash / Pictures From A Glamorous Wedding In Northern Nigeria / Photographers Let's Be Careful Pls (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.