Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,017 members, 7,838,555 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 04:12 AM

Parents Please Come To My Financial Aid, Please - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Parents Please Come To My Financial Aid, Please (626 Views)

Counseling Needed From Experienced Parents Please / Parents Please See This ... / Expecting Parents Please Take Precautions. The Days Are Evil. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Parents Please Come To My Financial Aid, Please by ebenezer880(m): 9:07pm On Jan 08, 2018
Good evening sir/ma , i am ebenezer, please sir/ma i dnt really want to bother u with this but have no choice, i recently gained admission into fed poly ado, but things has been a little hard for my parent now, please i need a financial support, no amount is too small, i have not paid my school fees 28,050 also my house rent 11,000, please no amount is too small may God bless you and your family thanks, my account details are below oluwatunmise ebenezer 0058986339
union bank please kindly check attach
cc. Oluwaseun osewa
cc. Lalasticlala

Re: Parents Please Come To My Financial Aid, Please by Oyindidi(f): 9:23pm On Jan 08, 2018
Good morning?
Re: Parents Please Come To My Financial Aid, Please by Atk1nson(m): 10:11pm On Jan 08, 2018
Bros I'll advise you upload your full admission letter (clearly showing your name) and your unpaid invoice. I don't think people will take you serious until you upload full information that can be used to reasonably verify your claim.
Re: Parents Please Come To My Financial Aid, Please by Virus777: 9:25am On Jan 09, 2018
Can't you defer your admission and do menial jobs for a year to earn some money?

Why are you rushing to enter school when it cannot guarantee you employment when you graduate? Moreover, have you asked yourself how you're going to sustain yourself throughout the duration of the study? Are you going to keep coming to nairaland to beg for assistance?

Abeg, if your parents do not have the wherewithal to send you to school, go learn a skill and start earning money. In this country we dey so, university education is not the ultimate.

3 Likes

Re: Parents Please Come To My Financial Aid, Please by ebenezer880(m): 7:23pm On Jan 09, 2018
Parents please kindly assist me

(1) (Reply)

Why Is It That Ladies No Longer Cry When Leaving Their Parent's House? / Fake Pregnancies On The Rise / How I Was Rubbed On The 14th Of June 2018

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.