Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,113 members, 7,811,129 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 01:27 AM

Famed Actor Arnold Schwarzenegger Sleeping On The Street - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Famed Actor Arnold Schwarzenegger Sleeping On The Street (1421 Views)

Anorld Schwarzenegger Walking Through The Street Of Munich / Bbnaija: Whitemoney Caught Sleeping During Morning Workout Again (video) / TV Commercial For Get Famed Season1 is HERE!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Famed Actor Arnold Schwarzenegger Sleeping On The Street by mcgaius: 10:52pm On Jan 08, 2018
Famed actor Arnold Schwarzenegger posted a photo of himself sleeping on the street under his famous bronze statue, and sadly wrote "how times have changed"...

The reason he wrote the phrase was not only because he was old, but because when he was governor of California he inaugurated a hotel with his statue. Hotel staff told Arnold, "at any moment you can come and have a room reserved for you." when Arnold stepped down as governor and went to the hotel, the administration refused to give him a room arguing that he should pay for it, since they were in great demand.

He brought a sleeping bag and stood underneath the statue and explained what he wanted to convey: "When I was in an important position, they always complimented me, and when I lost this position, they forgot about me and did not keep their promise. Do not trust your position or the amount of money you have, nor your power, nor your intelligence, it will not last. "

Trying to teach everyone that when you're "Important" in the people's eyes , everyone is your "Friend " But once you don't benefit their interests , you won't matter.

" you are not always who you think you will always be, nothing lasts forever."

Re: Famed Actor Arnold Schwarzenegger Sleeping On The Street by mekuso89(m): 10:57pm On Jan 08, 2018
what's happening to Fulani's cow in ondo

am asking now because over hundred of cow have died and they are now selling one full cow 20k.

Fulani herdsmen will start ooooo
Re: Famed Actor Arnold Schwarzenegger Sleeping On The Street by Shedrack777: 10:58pm On Jan 08, 2018
i want to believe this story but, the picture look photoshopped to me
Re: Famed Actor Arnold Schwarzenegger Sleeping On The Street by Yeligray(m): 11:24pm On Jan 08, 2018
People will always celebrate with you when you are at the top but when you (are) beneath/fall they will leave you... That's life
Re: Famed Actor Arnold Schwarzenegger Sleeping On The Street by Yeligray(m): 11:25pm On Jan 08, 2018
mekuso89:
what's happening to Fulani's cow in ondo

am asking now because over hundred of cow have died and they are now selling one full cow 20k.

Fulani herdsmen will start ooooo
you no get hand?, you d fear?
Re: Famed Actor Arnold Schwarzenegger Sleeping On The Street by myners007: 11:25pm On Jan 08, 2018
A good message

(1) (Reply)

Trying To Download Subtitle But It Is Not Matching With The Series / Typecasting In Nollywood: Why? / Why Do Nigerians Have To Have The TV On Full Blast?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.