Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,083 members, 7,835,651 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:01 PM

The Virtures Woman - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Virtures Woman (751 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Virtures Woman by jacpet: 3:25pm On Apr 09, 2010
I am a young woman in my early 30s, but seeing me as a person you'll think am in my early 20s i look very younger than my age i have never experience what is called sex in my entire life. I was brougt up from a strict xtian home where i was thought no sex b4 marriage.when i was younger i got involve with some men that would want to go to bed with me of which i refuse to comply. My queston is must i go into sex b4 marriage? this as been a concern to me any man that propose to me would want to have sex with me i know its against the will of God because the bible says "marraige is honourable in all and the bed undefiled " now am still single what should i do?
Re: The Virtures Woman by jagunlabi(m): 4:15pm On Apr 09, 2010
What is most important to you, lady?You are old enough to be able to answer the question and what action you should take.If you are going to be "defiled" by a man who is going to marry you, then let thou be merrily defiled till day break.Wetin dey am?Stop making a mountain out of a molehill, woman. cool
Re: The Virtures Woman by Zodiac61(m): 4:32pm On Apr 09, 2010
Why do people pose questions they think they know the answers to? undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided

@jacpet
If you think that nookie before marriage is a sin, don't do it, and stop disturbing the rest of us with your sanctimonious do-gooder attitude.
On the other hand, if you want to do it, just do it. Millions of other people have (even pastors' wives) and nothing has happened to them.

(1) (Reply)

Pastor In Trouble For Alleged Impersonation / Sick Or Seriously Ill? Prayers Will Heal / Your Spirit Is Crying For Food

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.