Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,170 members, 7,815,083 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:02 AM

How To Stop Facebook Video Autoplay (pictures Inclusive) - Science/Technology - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / How To Stop Facebook Video Autoplay (pictures Inclusive) (306 Views)

How To Download Facebook Video And Save It To Your Phone Gallery / Cloud Seeding Used To Stop Rain As Atleast 43 People Die In Indonesia Flooding / How To Stop Or Cancel Data Auto- Renewal On Mtn, Glo, 9mobile And Airtel (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Stop Facebook Video Autoplay (pictures Inclusive) by bobbyANSELEM: 12:09am On Jan 09, 2018
Hello, have you at any point thought of figuring out how to stop Facebook video auto play on your gadget since you think its expending a greater amount of your Megabytes Data? If yes, then this post is really for you, even I myself went through this circumstance where my facebook video auto play I thought of quieting the recordings which I did yet later found it didn't comprehended anything, its extremely excruciating, so I chose to think about an approach to take care of this issue of mine and I concocted this article will direct you on the most proficient method to impair Facebook video auto play. In this article, you will have the capacity to figure out how to incapacitate Facebook video auto play on an Android telephone and an iOS gadget e.g iphone. To do this is simple it won't take you up to 5 minutes to impair Facebook video auto play on your cell phone. Here we go:
just tap the link below to get more details (pictures inclusive) www.zigihow.com/2018/01/how-to-stop-facebook-video-autoplay.html?m=1
For more visit www.zigihow.com

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria Signs Order Restricting Import Of Foreign Skills / Wordpress Migration Tips / Oracle Financials (e-business Suit)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.