Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,396 members, 7,815,858 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:34 PM

Man Shares Photos Of Food His Wife Cooked For Their First Wedding Anniversary - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Man Shares Photos Of Food His Wife Cooked For Their First Wedding Anniversary (37234 Views)

Danish Aid Worker, Anja Ringgren Lovén Shares Photos Of Girl Rescued 9 Years Ago / Man Shares Picture After First Sex With His Virgin Wife (Viewers Discretion) / Mum Of 2 Who Married A Tree Celebrates First Wedding Anniversary In England (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Shares Photos Of Food His Wife Cooked For Their First Wedding Anniversary by FeedMeNews: 3:17am On Jan 09, 2018
Nigerian and Twitter user @24kdark is living the life mehn, and he has given us a sneak peek into it already..

The excited man took to Twitter to share photos of the food his wife cooked and set up, for their first wedding anniversary.

He tweeted;
“Came home to these meals (she included of course). I’m living the life mahn”

http://www.torimill.com/2018/01/man-shares-photos-of-food-his-wife.html

8 Likes

Re: Man Shares Photos Of Food His Wife Cooked For Their First Wedding Anniversary by SalmaaSabo(f): 3:29am On Jan 09, 2018
��
Re: Man Shares Photos Of Food His Wife Cooked For Their First Wedding Anniversary by AloyalNigerian(m): 3:40am On Jan 09, 2018
Awwwwn. So sweet.

7 Likes

Re: Man Shares Photos Of Food His Wife Cooked For Their First Wedding Anniversary by olureignforever: 4:32am On Jan 09, 2018
Enjoy joor
Re: Man Shares Photos Of Food His Wife Cooked For Their First Wedding Anniversary by jericco1(m): 5:32am On Jan 09, 2018
lovely home
Re: Man Shares Photos Of Food His Wife Cooked For Their First Wedding Anniversary by punisha: 6:05am On Jan 09, 2018
I can only imagine what his regular meals would look like, if this one we are seeing is boast worthy... on another note, happy wedding anniversary to them.

18 Likes

Re: Man Shares Photos Of Food His Wife Cooked For Their First Wedding Anniversary by crackhouse(m): 6:28am On Jan 09, 2018
Na ur money nah

2 Likes

Re: Man Shares Photos Of Food His Wife Cooked For Their First Wedding Anniversary by SolexxBarry(m): 6:31am On Jan 09, 2018
Happy marriage anniversary boss,i miss you guys af
Re: Man Shares Photos Of Food His Wife Cooked For Their First Wedding Anniversary by sodiqapril(m): 6:36am On Jan 09, 2018
a beautiful loyal wife that cooks well. every man's prayer

9 Likes

Re: Man Shares Photos Of Food His Wife Cooked For Their First Wedding Anniversary by festwiz(m): 6:41am On Jan 09, 2018
"Better soup na money kill am..."

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Shares Photos Of Food His Wife Cooked For Their First Wedding Anniversary by AlexCk: 8:53am On Jan 09, 2018
Nice.
After everything, it'll still end 'in za oza room'.

6 Likes

Re: Man Shares Photos Of Food His Wife Cooked For Their First Wedding Anniversary by favourmic(m): 8:53am On Jan 09, 2018
I am so happy to announce to the group that i have found my Soul Mate. It wasn't easy at all,i sincerely thank God for his ultimate direction,not searching any more because i found the hair cream under my fridge. Can you imagine!
Am in my house come and beat me good morning pals..........

26 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Shares Photos Of Food His Wife Cooked For Their First Wedding Anniversary by Olukokosir(m): 8:53am On Jan 09, 2018
Money is relevant
Money good
Re: Man Shares Photos Of Food His Wife Cooked For Their First Wedding Anniversary by Justicealh3(m): 8:54am On Jan 09, 2018
As she their like this undecided undecided she will not sabi cook ooo cry cry.
Re: Man Shares Photos Of Food His Wife Cooked For Their First Wedding Anniversary by Donvalentino55(m): 8:54am On Jan 09, 2018
Yet you'll still keep side chicks...

9 Likes

Re: Man Shares Photos Of Food His Wife Cooked For Their First Wedding Anniversary by justi4jesu(f): 8:54am On Jan 09, 2018
festwiz:
"Better soup na money kill am..."

grin grin

Bring all your BITCOIN...I will buy them from $50 and above tongue tongue

1 Like

Re: Man Shares Photos Of Food His Wife Cooked For Their First Wedding Anniversary by Alexdon200089: 8:54am On Jan 09, 2018
favourmic:
I am so happy to announce to the group that i have found my Soul Mate. It wasn't easy at all,i sincerely thank God for his ultimate direction,not searching any more because i found the hair cream under my fridge. Can you imagine!

Olodo grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Man Shares Photos Of Food His Wife Cooked For Their First Wedding Anniversary by Emperor119(m): 8:55am On Jan 09, 2018
favourmic:
it's too early for this man...Good morning

1 Like

Re: Man Shares Photos Of Food His Wife Cooked For Their First Wedding Anniversary by deeLima86(m): 8:55am On Jan 09, 2018
One of the ways to a man's heart is good food! grin I concur!!

1 Like

Re: Man Shares Photos Of Food His Wife Cooked For Their First Wedding Anniversary by toks208: 8:55am On Jan 09, 2018
When I ask a lady what she does for a living and she says catering. ..I just fall in love already....

3 Likes

Re: Man Shares Photos Of Food His Wife Cooked For Their First Wedding Anniversary by Welrez(m): 8:56am On Jan 09, 2018
punisha:
I can only imagine what his regular meals would look like, if this one we are seeing is boast worthy... on another note, happy wedding anniversary to them.
Sorry to say this to you, but I feel you are feeling lonely !

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Shares Photos Of Food His Wife Cooked For Their First Wedding Anniversary by joenor(m): 9:02am On Jan 09, 2018
I like when home is peaceful, but marrying the wrong one, u get your throat cut. we sha MEN after all this treat we still dey look out with slay queen.. Na God go help us.

3 Likes

Re: Man Shares Photos Of Food His Wife Cooked For Their First Wedding Anniversary by iamrealdeji(m): 9:02am On Jan 09, 2018
Make money before you marry. If the guy no get money,na insults and disrespect go grace him first wedding anniversary. women can't go and come and kill themselves

3 Likes

Re: Man Shares Photos Of Food His Wife Cooked For Their First Wedding Anniversary by Kaybaba5(m): 9:02am On Jan 09, 2018
Dont forget that after this meal, she shall be waiting for you at the other room.....

Konji na bastard
Re: Man Shares Photos Of Food His Wife Cooked For Their First Wedding Anniversary by Elnino4ladies: 9:04am On Jan 09, 2018
grin grin
Re: Man Shares Photos Of Food His Wife Cooked For Their First Wedding Anniversary by InfernoNig: 9:04am On Jan 09, 2018
Na the other room part I want hear cool
Re: Man Shares Photos Of Food His Wife Cooked For Their First Wedding Anniversary by ufuosman(m): 9:07am On Jan 09, 2018
InfernoNig:
Na the other room part I want hear cool
If u hear am, wetin u go do? lol
Re: Man Shares Photos Of Food His Wife Cooked For Their First Wedding Anniversary by tonysmart2017: 9:07am On Jan 09, 2018
Crap.
Re: Man Shares Photos Of Food His Wife Cooked For Their First Wedding Anniversary by tonytony208(m): 9:12am On Jan 09, 2018
Some southern wives will not want to cook. They will expect you to take them to eatery to celebrate it.
Re: Man Shares Photos Of Food His Wife Cooked For Their First Wedding Anniversary by tonytony208(m): 9:13am On Jan 09, 2018
favourmic:

Yes, you deserve beating.
Re: Man Shares Photos Of Food His Wife Cooked For Their First Wedding Anniversary by Duru009(m): 9:15am On Jan 09, 2018
This is what I called marriage !

1 Like

Re: Man Shares Photos Of Food His Wife Cooked For Their First Wedding Anniversary by RockyEyo(m): 9:19am On Jan 09, 2018
crackhouse:
Na ur money nah

If she no come sabi cook or gree cook, shey ona go boil the money chop ni

Abeg bro carry go ur woman sabi jare.............. after the reggae make una play the blues o wink

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Elder Brother's Wife Is So Rude. / Two Nigerian Brothers Recreate Their Childhood Photo. See What They Did / Successful Women Have Plenty Men In Their Lives

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.