Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,658 members, 7,823,867 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 04:55 PM

Armed Robbers Burnt To Ashes In Akwa Ibom (Graphic Photos) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Armed Robbers Burnt To Ashes In Akwa Ibom (Graphic Photos) (19615 Views)

A Mob Action Witnessed In Lagos: 2 Armed Robbers Burnt To Death (Graphic Photos) / Three Suspected Robbers Burnt For Stealing DJ Equipments In Ughelli (video) / Ogun Monarch: Oba Ayinde Odetola Burnt To Ashes In His Car (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Armed Robbers Burnt To Ashes In Akwa Ibom (Graphic Photos) by FastestTech(m): 5:30am On Jan 09, 2018
Suspected armed robbers numbering two were on Wednesday, 3 January, 2018 burnt to dead by angry mobs after they were caught by youth in Obong Itam, Itu Local Government Area of Akwa Ibom State.

An eyewitness who spoke with Brainnews Radio on condition of anonymity said the suspected robbers, on the early hours of Wednesday attacked one Mr Jones Akpan, shot him in the hand before disposing him of cash and other valuables.

Brainnews Radio also gathered that the victim raised an alarm immediately the robbers had left which attracted youths of the area who have been keeping vigil due to incessant attacks in the community.

“The youths in their numbers immediately mobilized and gave the suspected robbers a hot chase. They were caught, beaten to a pulp and set ablaze. As you can see, they’ve been burnt to ashes. The rate of crime in this community and the whole of Itu has been on the rise.”

When our correspondence visited the community, the charred remains of the suspected robbers were still littered at the scene of the incident, but residents of this area are now living in fear of reprisal attacks.

See Graphic Photos from the scene below:

https://www.brainnewsradio.com/angry-mob-burnt-suspected-armed-robbers-ashes-akwa-ibom-graphic-pics/

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Armed Robbers Burnt To Ashes In Akwa Ibom (Graphic Photos) by FastestTech(m): 5:30am On Jan 09, 2018
See more graphic content here;

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Armed Robbers Burnt To Ashes In Akwa Ibom (Graphic Photos) by FastestTech(m): 5:30am On Jan 09, 2018
More...

1 Share

Re: Armed Robbers Burnt To Ashes In Akwa Ibom (Graphic Photos) by FastestTech(m): 5:37am On Jan 09, 2018
Re: Armed Robbers Burnt To Ashes In Akwa Ibom (Graphic Photos) by nero2face: 5:47am On Jan 09, 2018
I'd never be part of such a barbaric act... I've got no right to take a life out of any man.. Cuz am not guiltless.. Life is God's own, may God forgive him and accept his soul in heaven... Amen

29 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Armed Robbers Burnt To Ashes In Akwa Ibom (Graphic Photos) by littlewonders: 5:49am On Jan 09, 2018
Part of new yam festival. Soon enough, we are retiring to the ancient cannibalistic nature.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Armed Robbers Burnt To Ashes In Akwa Ibom (Graphic Photos) by emmanuelrabb(m): 6:04am On Jan 09, 2018
Chinsos chinsos
Re: Armed Robbers Burnt To Ashes In Akwa Ibom (Graphic Photos) by Franky826: 6:07am On Jan 09, 2018
shocked

Akwa ibom people have mastered the art of cremation shocked

Y'all work in hell's foundry or something?

How will Satan accept these guys now with nothing left for him to work on.

8 Likes

Re: Armed Robbers Burnt To Ashes In Akwa Ibom (Graphic Photos) by nerodenero: 6:15am On Jan 09, 2018
If we could roast petty thieves like 'boli' and hail polithiefcians who loot us openly and endlessly, then as a people, we are our own greatest problem.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Armed Robbers Burnt To Ashes In Akwa Ibom (Graphic Photos) by soberdrunk(m): 6:30am On Jan 09, 2018
angry
Re: Armed Robbers Burnt To Ashes In Akwa Ibom (Graphic Photos) by thesicilian: 6:38am On Jan 09, 2018
I feel like crying. As long as they were not caught at the scene of the crime, it is highly possible the mob got the wrong guys. And there's even no mention of the cash and other stolen valuables being seen on the young, very much likely innocent men.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Armed Robbers Burnt To Ashes In Akwa Ibom (Graphic Photos) by SolexxBarry(m): 6:47am On Jan 09, 2018
All I see is meat tongue
Re: Armed Robbers Burnt To Ashes In Akwa Ibom (Graphic Photos) by bqlekan(m): 6:47am On Jan 09, 2018
Very barbaric act. Thieves judging thieves! ''One day bush meat go catch the hunter"
Re: Armed Robbers Burnt To Ashes In Akwa Ibom (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 6:58am On Jan 09, 2018
You robbed someone and still shot him in the hand? And you still expect to be let free? Oh well!

2 Likes

Re: Armed Robbers Burnt To Ashes In Akwa Ibom (Graphic Photos) by ENDTIMEISNEAR: 8:47am On Jan 09, 2018
emmanuelrabb:
Chinsos chinsos
just few days in this New year

Re: Armed Robbers Burnt To Ashes In Akwa Ibom (Graphic Photos) by charijee(f): 10:57am On Jan 09, 2018
bqlekan:
Very barbaric act. Thieves judging thieves! ''One day bush meat go catch the hunter"
You no longer support this

1 Like

Re: Armed Robbers Burnt To Ashes In Akwa Ibom (Graphic Photos) by asawanathegreat(m): 11:01am On Jan 09, 2018
Nawa ooo wetin be dis?
Re: Armed Robbers Burnt To Ashes In Akwa Ibom (Graphic Photos) by Johnbosco77(m): 11:02am On Jan 09, 2018
I can't fit burn my fellow human oooo ...
Barbaric sha
Re: Armed Robbers Burnt To Ashes In Akwa Ibom (Graphic Photos) by Nltaliban(m): 11:03am On Jan 09, 2018
evil I've seen under the sun

And it's common among men
This is disheartening.

We kill petty thieves and celebrate people who've carted away the riches of this country.

1 Like

Re: Armed Robbers Burnt To Ashes In Akwa Ibom (Graphic Photos) by NtoAkwaIbom(m): 11:04am On Jan 09, 2018
Nditor eka
This is all shades of evill.
What if someone saw someone running, and decided to also run, and you guys shouted "Innorr, Inorr, emummm inorr !!! What if one is innocent ? What if both are ?
Re: Armed Robbers Burnt To Ashes In Akwa Ibom (Graphic Photos) by bqlekan(m): 11:04am On Jan 09, 2018
charijee:
You no longer support this
When you've witnessed the maiming of someone wrongly accused of theft, your stance on jungle justice won't remain the same. I'm no longer in support.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Armed Robbers Burnt To Ashes In Akwa Ibom (Graphic Photos) by albacete(m): 11:05am On Jan 09, 2018
Së burnt offering
Re: Armed Robbers Burnt To Ashes In Akwa Ibom (Graphic Photos) by nobsalis: 11:05am On Jan 09, 2018
D
Re: Armed Robbers Burnt To Ashes In Akwa Ibom (Graphic Photos) by akwaxxy(m): 11:06am On Jan 09, 2018
what if it was a case of mistaken identity. ..say no to jungle justice.
Re: Armed Robbers Burnt To Ashes In Akwa Ibom (Graphic Photos) by maberry(m): 11:07am On Jan 09, 2018
The Bible passage that says
The heart of man is desperately wicked
Must be referring to Nigerians

Even women & children stand around & cheer as this is happening
Damn this is savage!!!

1 Like

Re: Armed Robbers Burnt To Ashes In Akwa Ibom (Graphic Photos) by Mrkumareze(m): 11:09am On Jan 09, 2018
No body talks about the man they shot. We are here sympathizing them. Any robber equipped with Gun should be pitied . I was once robbed, given a hot slap and kept in a car boot for long. With such experience u want me to pity them...mba impossible

3 Likes

Re: Armed Robbers Burnt To Ashes In Akwa Ibom (Graphic Photos) by opera1(m): 11:09am On Jan 09, 2018
This is terrible. They should have tampered justice with Mercy
Re: Armed Robbers Burnt To Ashes In Akwa Ibom (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 11:10am On Jan 09, 2018
cry
Re: Armed Robbers Burnt To Ashes In Akwa Ibom (Graphic Photos) by FTrebirth(m): 11:10am On Jan 09, 2018
WTF is this?

these images should be blurred! haba, nairaland!!! angry
Re: Armed Robbers Burnt To Ashes In Akwa Ibom (Graphic Photos) by Snow02: 11:11am On Jan 09, 2018
I've never been in support of jungle justice it's simply wrong I remember recently they burnt a 12 year old boy for stealing garri what makes those people better than the so called criminals?? besides most of them have done way worse
Re: Armed Robbers Burnt To Ashes In Akwa Ibom (Graphic Photos) by charijee(f): 11:11am On Jan 09, 2018
bqlekan:

When you've witnessed the maiming of someone wrongly accused of theft, your stance on jungle justice won't remain the same. I'm no longer in support.
Interesting
You stopped your advocacy cos you suffered indirectly from it, that's bad.......
same thing I say to JJ but he won't hear sad

(1) (2) (Reply)

Edo Housewife Hacked To Death By Father, Son While Separating A Fight / Protesters Match To Customs Office In Lagos Over The Killing Of A Motorc / EFCC Takes Custody of Vessel, 13 Suspected Oil Thieves (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.