Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,904 members, 7,817,677 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:03 PM

Fish Bank Global - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Fish Bank Global (407 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Fish Bank Global by MarshRiley(m): 8:53am On Jan 09, 2018
This is a game that will be launched on the 16th of January where you compete with others for crypto fishes that can be sold for ethereum... I'm in the global telegram group and I realized there are only 10 nigerians in the group out of which 3 are my family members.... You can google it to know more about it. Don't miss out on this opportunity, we all doubted bitcoin.... Follow this link to register...
http://my.fishbank.io/go/16110
It's free
Pls hurry cos the target is 50,000 subscribers and it's almost complete.
This is my new year's gift to you all.

(1) (Reply)

Pure Honey Distributor Needed Urgently, Call 08036181265 / VERIFIED And Juicy Airdrops Channel / Learn To Create BADDASS Designs - Start Your Graphics Design Training NOW!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.