Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,502 members, 7,850,737 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 08:19 AM

Daniella Okeke Takes Her Mother To Dubai For The First Time (Photos) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Daniella Okeke Takes Her Mother To Dubai For The First Time (Photos) (27363 Views)

Regina Daniels Places Her Portrait In Husband's House, Takes Her Rightful Place / Daniella Okeke Hits The Gym (Photos) / Daniella Okeke Shows Off Her Problem In Sexy Pose [PICS] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Daniella Okeke Takes Her Mother To Dubai For The First Time (Photos) by Nobody: 12:17pm On Jan 09, 2018
smiley
Re: Daniella Okeke Takes Her Mother To Dubai For The First Time (Photos) by Troublemaker007(m): 12:31pm On Jan 09, 2018
This one dey find Arab husband by all means. Rihanna wannabe
Re: Daniella Okeke Takes Her Mother To Dubai For The First Time (Photos) by pauljumbo: 12:32pm On Jan 09, 2018
I love people who makes their parents happy
Keep it up girl
Re: Daniella Okeke Takes Her Mother To Dubai For The First Time (Photos) by iamrealdeji(m): 12:33pm On Jan 09, 2018
Neimar:
I go 4k dix girl for her ass one day
when she don old finish abi?
Re: Daniella Okeke Takes Her Mother To Dubai For The First Time (Photos) by XTLikeNat777: 1:13pm On Jan 09, 2018
As a lady the easiest way to my heart is for you to love my mum...
Re: Daniella Okeke Takes Her Mother To Dubai For The First Time (Photos) by phlamesG: 1:58pm On Jan 09, 2018
Rokia2:

While you are busy dreaming other men are banging better.

Day dreaming is bad for the soul.

Rokiatu I'm not ashamed to say I daydream about u tongue wink
Re: Daniella Okeke Takes Her Mother To Dubai For The First Time (Photos) by jonero4(m): 2:11pm On Jan 09, 2018
Neimar:
I go 4k dix girl for her ass one day
stewpid boi...go and lood for ur class
Re: Daniella Okeke Takes Her Mother To Dubai For The First Time (Photos) by LesbianBoy(m): 2:22pm On Jan 09, 2018
phlamesG:

Rokiatu I'm not ashamed to say I daydream about u tongue wink

You are day dreaming about person wife. You weh so? grin
Re: Daniella Okeke Takes Her Mother To Dubai For The First Time (Photos) by Nobody: 4:28pm On Jan 09, 2018
Buxom Daniella, even your haters dream about you cheesy

1 Like

Re: Daniella Okeke Takes Her Mother To Dubai For The First Time (Photos) by room089: 4:48pm On Jan 09, 2018
Smellymouth:
Nice one ... Every mother deserves the best..

If love were personified, it would undoubtedly be in the form of a mother...They sacrifice so much for their families and do the work of twenty people all by themselves, seeking nothing in return. Indeed, mothers are the epitome of love.

I concur bro!

Being strong is like being a mother!

1 Like

Re: Daniella Okeke Takes Her Mother To Dubai For The First Time (Photos) by bullabong(m): 5:40pm On Jan 09, 2018
Smellymouth:
Nice one ... Every mother deserves the best..

If love were personified, it would undoubtedly be in the form of a mother...They sacrifice so much for their families and do the work of twenty people all by themselves, seeking nothing in return. Indeed, mothers are the epitome of love.
Not all mothers. Some mothers are more useless than the word itself
Re: Daniella Okeke Takes Her Mother To Dubai For The First Time (Photos) by Smellymouth: 7:42pm On Jan 09, 2018
bullabong:
Not all mothers. Some mothers are more useless than the word itself

Hahahhhaha.
Re: Daniella Okeke Takes Her Mother To Dubai For The First Time (Photos) by valentineuwakwe(m): 11:06pm On Jan 09, 2018
pastor money they work after you go say n.a. God dey work for you.....enjoy o....Bette thing good o...
Re: Daniella Okeke Takes Her Mother To Dubai For The First Time (Photos) by TechGod(m): 4:42am On Jan 10, 2018
Wow the mother looks so young, how old is this lady sef
Re: Daniella Okeke Takes Her Mother To Dubai For The First Time (Photos) by Burgerlomo: 6:22am On Jan 10, 2018
That's beautiful
Re: Daniella Okeke Takes Her Mother To Dubai For The First Time (Photos) by FRANKOSKI(m): 9:18am On Jan 10, 2018
HER MUM IS MORE BEAUTIFUL O

(1) (2) (Reply)

Chinedu Ikedieze 'Aki' And Governor Ikpeazu On A Condolence Visit In Abia (Photo / Comedian Ebiye Color-Shame Lupita Nyong'o, Blasted On Twitter / Omotola Jalade Ekeinde Celebrates Her 44th Birthday Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.