Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,376 members, 7,836,531 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 09:25 AM

Help Or Advice Needed On Unilag Admission - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Help Or Advice Needed On Unilag Admission (1016 Views)

Unilag Admission 2019/2020 / UPDATE ON UNILAG DLI 2017/2018 ACADEMIC SESSION E-SCREENING EXERCISE-09082964145 / Unilag Admission 2018/2019 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help Or Advice Needed On Unilag Admission by bayulala94(m): 2:07pm On Jan 09, 2018
hello plz my sister got admission into unilag to study Industrial Relation and personnel management then she went for registration yesterday on getting to her faculty ( business administration) she was told that her jamb combination is wrong
which are mathematics, English, Economics and Commerce* that is instead of commerce she ought to have did Government therefore she can't continue with registration..
is there anyone that can help or advice on what next to do plz kindly drop it here
thanks
Re: Help Or Advice Needed On Unilag Admission by Gydion(m): 3:25pm On Jan 09, 2018
bayulala94:
hello plz my sister got admission into unilag to study Industrial Relation and personnel management then she went for registration yesterday on getting to her faculty ( business administration) she was told that her jamb combination is wrong
which are mathematics, English, Economics and Commerce* that is instead of commerce she ought to have did Government therefore she can't continue with registration..
is there anyone that can help or advice on what next to do plz kindly drop it here
thanks

I dont think government is important for that course. didnt she pass government or history?
Re: Help Or Advice Needed On Unilag Admission by bayulala94(m): 3:41pm On Jan 09, 2018
Gydion:

I dont think government is important for that course. didnt she pass government or history?
she has a good grade in government i don't know what's wrong
Re: Help Or Advice Needed On Unilag Admission by Gydion(m): 3:49pm On Jan 09, 2018
Bro u must follow her there. The girl must be beautiful. maybe the man just wanted to get her be it seems as if he will help her. Thats one of the trick those guys use. I am a std too but not an undergraduate

1 Like

Re: Help Or Advice Needed On Unilag Admission by Xerox01(m): 4:06pm On Jan 09, 2018
bayulala94:
thanks
cry Did she confirm her admission status from the JAMB (CAPS) site? If she has been offered admission through that medium you don't have to bother your self much. If yes I think you should check out the JAMB brochure for UNILAG subject combination for that course. It surely must tally,then print it and submit it to the school's admission office to look into it. But I still don't understand how she must have been offered admission and now denied the privilege to complete her registration. This Nigeria Sha, I'm sure they want to do some underground work. I got that pic online though the JAMB brochure should do better

Re: Help Or Advice Needed On Unilag Admission by obawinner(m): 6:05pm On Jan 09, 2018
bayulala94:
thanks
hi, I just checked the requirements for IRPM jamb combination should be, English language, government, economic and one social sciences subject or art but I doubt unilag don't consider Commerce as a subject. You can press further as to what the case may be. Or was she given an option of changing her course?
Re: Help Or Advice Needed On Unilag Admission by Nobody: 6:37pm On Jan 09, 2018
The truth is it's only God that can intervene in your matter. When you miss the correct jamb combination in Unilag, just go home gently. You may ask around for other possible solutions but I sincerely doubt it. Best of luck.
Re: Help Or Advice Needed On Unilag Admission by bayulala94(m): 6:52am On Jan 10, 2018
thanks i really appreciate all your comments according to all you av said i think it's the Government that mess up everything
but is it possible for her to be moved to any other department ?
Re: Help Or Advice Needed On Unilag Admission by JeremyA2G(m): 2:49pm On Jan 16, 2018
bayulala94:
thanks i really appreciate all your comments according to all you av said i think it's the Government that mess up everything
but is it possible for her to be moved to any other department ?
Hello has the issue been rectified now?, has she been able to register?

(1) (Reply)

Best Accounting Project Topics 2018 / Nigeria Police Academy (NPA) 2018/2019 Admission Application Form Out (6th R.C) / Scholarships To Study Abroad

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.