Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,161 members, 7,815,062 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:29 AM

Help My Brother Want To Commit Suicide Because Of A Car - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Help My Brother Want To Commit Suicide Because Of A Car (1263 Views)

✅✅✅✅✅✅✅✅ Clean 2019 Bmw I8 Sport Suicide Doors...price 88m / Please Help My Brother Is Dying In Hospital / Advice Needed From Nairalanders.my Brother Want To Commit Suicide. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help My Brother Want To Commit Suicide Because Of A Car by abdollar2020: 2:45pm On Jan 09, 2018
my brother bought a Honda accord baby boy January 2nd for 550k from a stupid dealer with a fake mechanics he went with and he has change lot of things ball joint, shafts, hubs, bearing, alternator, radiator, fans, compressor, condenser,dryer, leakage, headlight,trafficator, back light,chassis, 5tyres and there is still more to changed he no longer behaves well, he talk abnormally he said he has spent almost all his money on the car close to 500k I believe a Honda baby boy for 550k is suppose to be free from problem or little. more than a million naira for a naija use baby. Good nairalander what does he need to do for him not to do anything stupid.
Re: Help My Brother Want To Commit Suicide Because Of A Car by Tolzeal(m): 2:50pm On Jan 09, 2018
He’s only having problem cos he’s putting the souce of problem around him...
Let him jiji it
Re: Help My Brother Want To Commit Suicide Because Of A Car by abdollar2020: 2:56pm On Jan 09, 2018
good advice needed not insult he is a young man of 32yrs so I myself have advice him but he does not want to listen so nairalanders I need more advice and highlight.
Re: Help My Brother Want To Commit Suicide Because Of A Car by LionDeLeo: 2:58pm On Jan 09, 2018
Bought a baby boy for 550k, spent 500k to fix damaged parts, total 1.05m. Is that not the average price of a tokumbo baby boy?

Infact, I bought a tokumbo baby boy about 900k 9 yrs ago (my first car), pretty sure the price should be less than 800k now.

Besides, no be by force to drive na. angry

1 Like

Re: Help My Brother Want To Commit Suicide Because Of A Car by abdollar2020: 3:02pm On Jan 09, 2018
@tolzeal he was deceive by the useless mechanics to purchased the dead car so he can milk him dry on repairs. I believed that was were the problem started.

3 Likes

Re: Help My Brother Want To Commit Suicide Because Of A Car by Deprofessional(m): 3:16pm On Jan 09, 2018
abdollar2020:
my brother bought a Honda accord baby boy January 2nd for 550k from a stupid dealer with a fake mechanics he went with and he has change lot of things ball joint, shafts, hubs, bearing, alternator, radiator, fans, compressor, condenser,dryer, leakage, headlight,trafficator, back light,chassis, 5tyres and there is still more to changed he no longer behaves well, he talk abnormally he said he has spent almost all his money on the car close to 500k I believe a Honda baby boy for 550k is suppose to be free from problem or little. more than a million naira for a naija use baby. Good nairalander what does he need to do for him not to do anything stupid.

I cant stop laughing at the coloured above. grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Help My Brother Want To Commit Suicide Because Of A Car by abdollar2020: 3:17pm On Jan 09, 2018
more advice needed at least two hands is better than one.
Re: Help My Brother Want To Commit Suicide Because Of A Car by tensazangetsu20(m): 3:19pm On Jan 09, 2018
He should just sell the car or scrap it for parts.
Re: Help My Brother Want To Commit Suicide Because Of A Car by abdollar2020: 3:23pm On Jan 09, 2018
@tensa if he scrap the car that will be a big lost. To scrap a car for the part is about 50k highest. The car is almost in a good condition now after spending Millon's.
Re: Help My Brother Want To Commit Suicide Because Of A Car by diportivo: 3:37pm On Jan 09, 2018
you this man

na u buy the car?abi na ur brother

you have bought countless baby boy at different prices for either cousin or brothers,and have fixed same with different figures too

you also have a personal baby boy u wanna sell cos u wanna upgrade to an SUV

which is which

Jkvivi2020:
don't quote me so are u telling me 520k car must be rough and as problem with leg. if my offer is not accepted you move on it is a market place instead of insults that is the real truth.I am sure you are an agent even if customer price ur car 250k na market. moreover, I got a clean Honda accord 2001 yesterday 8month use for 450k clean as snow white, a.c na cold room, deep freezer,mortuary standard, sound system na party hall even with reverse camera. remember a patient dog eat the fattest bone .A stupid agent wasted my time and money close to 60k down to Lagos with my mechanic but now am bless with a good ride.The neatness and features of my new accord can even go for 650k to 700k. A car is not what you should put all your problems on that is the real truth take it or leave it no offense.

Jkvivi2020:
shine ur eyes when buying cars an also go with auto technicians for inspection not only mechanics. I bought a Honda accord baby boy 280k for my cousins engine and gear box very okay but all other components are zero. you might not be aware of those things you look as minor things except driving the car for some time. I have change the following components shafts, power steering pump, hubs,battery,break pads, three tryes,bumber, compressor , condenser,dryer.some people said the price 280k is okay for the things I have change why some said it is not. so is left for you to decide.I don't want innocent nairaland to enter one chance.

Jkvivi2020:
what is the fault of this Honda.Honda has a very big problems.I bought a honda accord baby boy 350k for my brother I spent close to 280k fixing different problem.I could have abandon the car but I have already spent a lot of money on it. so I make sure I follow up.am afraid of Honda cars today no matter how clean the car is.

Jkvivi2020:
Honda are rubbish cars because of their errors.I bought a Honda accord baby boy 350k for my brother I spent about 300k fixing different problems. I could have abandon the rubbish car but I have already spend a lot on it so I have to play along even if person dash me Honda accord I no go take na problematic car who buy Honda buy wahala Thai is the real truth take it all leave it.I don't want nairalanders to make mistake in process of finding a car.

Jkvivi2020:
Are you sure no issue with this car. I bought a Honda accord baby boy for my brother exactly this colour for 350k I spent close to 300k fixing different problems.Engine an gear box of the car are in good condition. the thing about use cars is that you might not notice all the fault when you purchased the car as you use the car then you notice those hidden fault gradually. I change shaft,hubs,shock, battery,fans,power steering pump,four new tyres,dryer,compressor,condenser and lot more.A car that was tag buy and drive no issues.The truth is that any body buying a use car go an set some money aside after purchased you fix the hidden problem of the car.

CAUTION: if you are not financially stable don't buy a car or use one other wise you will run mad from the problems and go broke.A word is enough for the wise.I always like to give advise from experience so others we learn.if am not financially stable today I would of go broke or confuse from the purchase of that car.

Jkvivi2020:
after buying this problem car for 650k then you we use close to 400k fixing different problem. the truth is that no mater how clean a naija use car is there we still be some hidden fault to fix.I bought a naija use baby boy 350k for my brother I spent another 350k fixing different problem car that was tag buy and drive.I would have abandon the car but I have already spent a lot on it.

question now is

na u wan commit suicide?

seemingly as u av bought plenty babyboy and have spent a lot on them

or na ur brothers wey u buy d cars for?

or ur cousins

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help My Brother Want To Commit Suicide Because Of A Car by abdollar2020: 3:52pm On Jan 09, 2018
@diportivo good answer needed not insult.I believed if my brother is in pains, trauma,problem, I the senior will help him out if I can't I will come to nairaland for solution OK.@ diportivo he bought the car himself not me Jan 2nd this year. He did not consult me before buying it okay ask before you talk.
Secondly @diportivo I have four cars all are well maintain I spend lot of money to maintain cars I don't joke with maintenance and of course I have a clean baby I want to sell bf and add the money for a tokunbo SUV but I have bought my clean SUV last year December so you now understand me.I might not put up the baby boy for sale again
Re: Help My Brother Want To Commit Suicide Because Of A Car by nams77: 3:57pm On Jan 09, 2018
diportivo:
you this man

you have bought countless baby boy at different prices for either cousin or brothers,and have fixed same with different figures too

which is which
Bros... E be like say you be CIA or FBI >: the way u take dig up the guy history fear me!
I been dey see the guy post. Op, for peace of mind, trash the car or scrap it. God will bless you with a better one

question now is

na u wan commit suicide?

or ur cousins
Re: Help My Brother Want To Commit Suicide Because Of A Car by nams77: 3:58pm On Jan 09, 2018
diportivo:
you this man

which is which

question now is

na u wan commit suicide?

or ur cousins
Bros... E be like say you be CIA or FBI >: the way u take dig up the guy history fear me!
I been dey see the guy post. Op, for peace of mind, trash the car or scrap it. God will bless you with a better one

1 Like

Re: Help My Brother Want To Commit Suicide Because Of A Car by abdollar2020: 8:33pm On Jan 09, 2018
why is it that some people don't understand simple question @diportivo you miss my question an not giving me cool answer I am a full time member of nairaland and my brother is not so sometimes I help him post .my brother went to buy a baby boy without telling me first and his mechanic deceive him to buy the car and now he is in trauma because of the much money spent on the car. instead of some nairalanders to give good advice they want to worsen the situation using bad comments.
Secondly, @ diportivo I have so many cars an I have bought so many cars for all my relations including my brother that went to buy another dead car for himself without telling me. The saying goes like this if you are rich you help your family member first before non family member and if your wealth have not impact in somebody life then you are not rich.
Thirdly, @diportivo forget about the many cars I have bought for families,relation and so on. The topic is advice needed for my brother not to do anything stupid for the dead car he went to o buy which has milk him dry. I want to also use this opportunity to thank those that have giving good advice.God bless you all.The saying goes like this two hands is better than one.
Re: Help My Brother Want To Commit Suicide Because Of A Car by diportivo: 10:44pm On Jan 09, 2018
kingreign

coman Cally ur bloda o
Re: Help My Brother Want To Commit Suicide Because Of A Car by kingreign(m): 10:46pm On Jan 09, 2018
cheesy
Re: Help My Brother Want To Commit Suicide Because Of A Car by makavele: 10:49pm On Jan 09, 2018
diportivo

Bloody demeanor !!! grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Help My Brother Want To Commit Suicide Because Of A Car by tolulope855(m): 11:15pm On Jan 09, 2018
Diportivo My man. Please call Searchng4love abi sorry Ngcobop into this matter biko. Lolsss.

@op, help your brother to sell and then buy another baby of 300k for him. Seems you know how to buy good baby boys at a reduced rate.

Or you riv ya brada alone mae kpai!! Lolssss

1 Like

Re: Help My Brother Want To Commit Suicide Because Of A Car by Nobody: 11:35pm On Jan 09, 2018
since you sound sincere.... if you are in Lagos... there are two heads that will transform that traumatic vehicle

a. luvinhubby
b. gazzuzz

abdollar2020:
more advice needed at least two hands is better than one.

have a splendid time.

there's another honda accord 4 sale if you're interested....check this thread jux 300k
https://www.nairaland.com/4279895/registered-honda-halla

2 Likes

Re: Help My Brother Want To Commit Suicide Because Of A Car by Tomjazzy2: 11:48pm On Jan 09, 2018
Buying a Nigerian used car is always going to be risky, except you are buying from a trusted source.

I will advise he sells the car, even though at a loss.

Hope he learns from the experience
Re: Help My Brother Want To Commit Suicide Because Of A Car by abdollar2020: 10:30am On Jan 10, 2018
@tomjazzy, tolulope, ngcobob thanks for the good advice and may God bless you with an SUV this year type big Amen and accept this prayer.My brother now listen to me concerning the dead car he bought I have told him to sell even if the car is at a lost price and I have promise him a tokunbo 2008 rav 4 jeep by may so he can forget the trauma.
Re: Help My Brother Want To Commit Suicide Because Of A Car by Demeanor: 11:01pm On Jan 10, 2018
makavele:
diportivo

Bloody demeanor !!! grin grin grin

Ki tan lara were koma ku "HOI" angry
Re: Help My Brother Want To Commit Suicide Because Of A Car by heffem(m): 11:58pm On Jan 10, 2018
The story is not even adding up at all, didn't you guys test drive the car before buying it? u bought almost everything part including trafficator, headlamp, even 5tyres.....haba, small small nau

(1) (Reply)

SOLD SOLD SOLD 2005 Toyota Corolla - Toks (in Benin City) / SOLD. SOLD. SOLD / (SOLD)Nearly Used Toyota Picnic @ 998k (abuja)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.