Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,010 members, 7,817,977 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:11 AM

Interesting App To Monitor Ur Battery Usage And Capacity - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Interesting App To Monitor Ur Battery Usage And Capacity (356 Views)

Ur Phone And How Long Ur Battery Lasts / Tecno Spark 7p Insane Idle Battery Usage / Monitor Ur Home,office,shop,etc While U're Away With This Cctv Camera Bulb (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Interesting App To Monitor Ur Battery Usage And Capacity by Stevengold(m): 3:07pm On Jan 09, 2018
I came across this app few weeks ago. And I'm the kinda person that doesn't like my battery percentage inside the battery but outside. So I went searching for the perfect app to use. And came across Accu battery on play store, I liked the app so much I had to look for the pro version.

Features;
It tells u the exact mAh consumption on the battery.
Gives battery advice and versions apps consuming battery.
Gives exact input ur charger takes to charge ur battery full. (U can actually detect fake or original charger with this app)
It shows u the wear and tear of the battery when charged to various percentage.
Gives you charge speed and voltage.
It also calibrates ur battery when needed.

It's the best battery I've come across.

Accu Battery is the name.

(1) (Reply)

Reason Why Iphone [6] Six Is Slow / Google To Remove Fake ID Card Apps From The Playstore / Please Help On Airtel...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.