Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,775 members, 7,955,962 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 07:48 PM

How To Use Your Smart Phone As An Ip Camera - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / How To Use Your Smart Phone As An Ip Camera (402 Views)

Thailand: Football Fan Electrocuted By His Phone As He Watched A Match On Phone / How To Use Your Phone As DSTV Remote Control Or Replacement / Should I Buy A Wifi Router Or A Cheap Phone As Hotspot Need Urgent Advice (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Use Your Smart Phone As An Ip Camera by rejoice048(m): 4:03pm On Jan 09, 2018
Hey, have you ever worried of keeping a surveillance on someone or a place without been there in person, but don't have budget to get a wired or wireless camera installed, worry not again if you have an andriod phone.
We're now in the 21 century where you don't necessarily need to have bunch of expensive equipment or camera installed to keep surveillance on someone or a place.
Now there are some many apps out that can let you do the monitoring via your mobile phone either through the internet or wlan.
Today i will not be talking about using your phone as an ip camera through the internet, but i will be showing you how to use your phone through wlan.
Before we get started you should consider having the following requirements
• Two phones that supports wifi or Bluetooth connection, i suggest that you use wifi.
• A phone with a good camera, for better video quality. mind you, you can use any camera enabled phone, but i suggest that you use a phone with a good camera, like i said for better video quality.
If you have the listed requirements then we move with the following steps. First, download and install the app Walkietooth on both phones. You can download it from here or you can search for it online.
If You Are Using Bluetooth Connection.
1. Open the app after successful installation, click on the camera icon
2. One one of the phones you have to click on
server and the other client.
On the server screen you will see a message which reads An app want to turn on Bluetooth on this device Deny Allow, you should click Allow. Same should be done on the next screen. For the
client side you will see list of visible Bluetooth devices, click on the device name of the server. 3. Click pair on both phones 'server and client' on the next screen.
4. Click on the camera icon, preferably on the phone with better camera.
If You're Using Wi-Fi Direct Connection.
1. Open the app and click on the camera icon.
2. Click on Wi-Fi direct.
3. Select device name on both devices.
4. Click on the camera icon, preferably the phone with better camera.
If You're Using For Wi-Fi Connection.
1. On one phone click on server and the other client.
2. On the server screen you will see you ip address, input it on the client screen and click on Ok, then wait for it to connect.
3. After successful connection click on the camera icon, preferably on the phone with better camera.
conclusion I believe you have seen this app as an awesome app and many taught are going through your mind, but have it in mind that for whatever reason you are using it, i don't see it nice neither do i support of you using it on someone privacy or something illegal, so if you are using on someone privacy or something illegal, you are doing it at your own risk.
source: http://www.nextcinfo.com/2018/01/how-to-use-your-smart-phone-as-ip-camera.html

(1) (Reply)

Samsung Galaxy S9 Will Be Unveiled At MWC 2018 On 25th Feb 2018..see Full Detail / Online Store Konga Set To Merge With Yudala / Samsung Galaxy Note 3

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.