Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,047 members, 7,838,650 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 07:12 AM

Why Do Muslim Males Kneel When Peeing And Christian Males Do Not? - Islam for Muslims (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Why Do Muslim Males Kneel When Peeing And Christian Males Do Not? (15449 Views)

Why Do Muslim Females Make Very Beautiful Hairstlyles To Eventually Cover It Up? / Why Do Muslim Men Wear Short Trousers / Why Do Muslim Guys Prefer To Date Christians Girls? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do Muslim Males Kneel When Peeing And Christian Males Do Not? by Nobody: 10:06am On Aug 31, 2012
maclatunji:

Easy kid- To keep yourself physically clean takes discipline and keeping away from filth just as discipline and keeping away from sin is required for moral and spiritual soundness.

If you are able to master the first, the second becomes much easier. Sound mind in a sound body. Cleanliness is next to Godliness and all that...
Lol@Easy kid.Papa
lets say I am a wretched poor man, with a trouser and shirt as my only wears,coupled with living below the poverty line. And I am a roadside 'mechanic' for that matter.But on the other hand, a good religionist.
Does it mean that my spiritual closeness to God is insignificant because of my physical appearance?
Do you mean that to go spiritual, it is a law that I must overcome physical dirtiness even when situations say otherwise?If yes,why?If no,why?
Re: Why Do Muslim Males Kneel When Peeing And Christian Males Do Not? by maclatunji: 10:14am On Aug 31, 2012
Reyginus: Lol@Easy kid.Papa
lets say I am a wretched poor man, with a trouser and shirt as my only wears,coupled with living below the poverty line. And I am a roadside 'mechanic' for that matter.But on the other hand, a good religionist.
Does it mean that my spiritual closeness to God is insignificant because of my physical appearance?
Do you mean that to go spiritual, it is a law that I must overcome physical dirtiness?If yes,why?If no,why?

In that situation, it is your condition that has made you dirty. It is not a deliberate choice. What would then matter is your state of mind on the issue. A normally clean person in that situation would regret/hate very much being in that position whilst a very dirty person wouldn't even think about it. This is sufficient for you, there is no need for me to go in circles and start repeating myself.
Re: Why Do Muslim Males Kneel When Peeing And Christian Males Do Not? by Nobody: 10:19am On Aug 31, 2012
maclatunji:

In that situation, it is your condition that has made you dirty. It is not a deliberate choice. What would then matter is your state of mind on the issue. A normally clean person in that situation would regret/hate very much being in that position whilst a very dirty person wouldn't even think about it. This is sufficient for you, there is no need for me to go in circles and start repeating myself.
lol.
Thank you. You've just re-affirmed what am saying-'physical cleanliness is not mandatory for spiritual alertness'.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Muslim Males Kneel When Peeing And Christian Males Do Not? by maclatunji: 10:29am On Aug 31, 2012
Reyginus: lol.
Thank you. You've just re-affirmed what am saying-'physical cleanliness is not mandatory for spiritual alertness'.

In your puny mind. For most rules there are exceptions.
Re: Why Do Muslim Males Kneel When Peeing And Christian Males Do Not? by Nobody: 10:41am On Aug 31, 2012
maclatunji:

Why would their be an exception if it was meant to be a rule?
Re: Why Do Muslim Males Kneel When Peeing And Christian Males Do Not? by maclatunji: 10:44am On Aug 31, 2012
Reyginus: Why would their be an exception if it was meant to be a rule?

Answer yourself.
Re: Why Do Muslim Males Kneel When Peeing And Christian Males Do Not? by Nobody: 11:13am On Aug 31, 2012
maclatunji:

Answer yourself.
Is that all you've got?Where is sweetnectar?
Re: Why Do Muslim Males Kneel When Peeing And Christian Males Do Not? by Sweetnecta: 3:17pm On Aug 31, 2012
@Reyginus:
by Reyginus(m): 10:41am

maclatunji:

Why would their be an exception if it was meant to be a rule?
Rules to be followed when everything is normal. Except is the rule when in abnormal situations:

examples of abnormal: Muslim can eat pork if its the only thing available to survive on and preserve life by.
Muslim can drink alcohol if it is the only liquid to prevent him from dying. if he dies because he refused to consume the only means of preserving life, then he has committed suicide.

a muslim who leaks needs to ignore his leaking after he has made ablution. The ablution will stand for as long he is that prayer regardless of his leaking because he has in his abnormal condition, he is pure until its another prayer that he must make a new purification before he entered the prayer.

In islam there are rules and every rule has condition of exception.
Re: Why Do Muslim Males Kneel When Peeing And Christian Males Do Not? by Nobody: 2:13pm On Sep 01, 2012
Sweetnecta: @Reyginus: Rules to be followed when everything is normal. Except is the rule when in abnormal situations:

examples of abnormal: Muslim can eat pork if its the only thing available to survive on and preserve life by.
Muslim can drink alcohol if it is the only liquid to prevent him from dying. if he dies because he refused to consume the only means of preserving life, then he has committed suicide.

a muslim who leaks needs to ignore his leaking after he has made ablution. The ablution will stand for as long he is that prayer regardless of his leaking because he has in his abnormal condition, he is pure until its another prayer that he must make a new purification before he entered the prayer.

In islam there are rules and every rule has condition of exception.
Does it not amount to hypocrisy by reversing a rule just to satisfy your mortal body? If I detest those who eat pork,and on my sick bed ,pork is what I have to take to survive,am I not as guilty as those I detest?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ruling On Using Drugs (marijuana) To Ease Pain / The Ruling On Using Perfumes Which Contain A Certain Amount Of Alcohol. / The Best Way Of Earning A Living

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.