Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,667 members, 7,816,736 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:03 PM

10 Things To Drop This New Year To Be More Productive. - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / 10 Things To Drop This New Year To Be More Productive. (361 Views)

Why Are Men Becoming Lazy And Un-productive. / How My Heartthrob Just Melted My Heart This New Year / Lawyers Advise Women To Drop Maiden Name After Marriage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

10 Things To Drop This New Year To Be More Productive. by Gbethel: 4:48pm On Jan 09, 2018
A new year automatically starts a new phase in the life of majority, some already have their new year resolution outlined so as to work towards being a better person. You can be what you want if you have the willingness and readiness to divorce things capable of denying you of your success. The new year comes with endless opportunities which can be explored to achieve maximum profit, it is important to stay away from vices capable of making your New year a nightmare. Below are 10 things to drop in the new year in order to be a better person.

Ungodliness
It is important to make God the foundation of any decision you make, he is the only one who can bring your desires to reality. In God, we have a free cheque that can be cashed at any time and everyone has a place in him. The first thing you have to get rid of is a nonchalant attitude towards the things of God, dropping ungodliness is a great way of starting the new year as doing this will help in making all crooked road straight.

Negativity

This is a trait capable of killing any possibility of productivity. The good things of life are as a result of the energy produced by positivity. One with negative vibes carries an energy that makes it impossible for success, joy and happiness to operate, so disconnect yourself from any form of negativity in the new year.

Procrastination
This is a lazy man's apology, the spirit of procrastination has succeeded in making men lose out on life-changing opportunities. You have to break free from the chain of “I Will” and jump into the bus of “Let's Get It!”. It is time to stop sleeping on things or opportunities that will make your tomorrow a better place. If you can do it today why leave it until tomorrow.

Bad Habits
The unpleasant behaviours one exhibit are capable of keeping people far from them mostly because they are sick and tired of your inability to control yourself. If you like it or not, relationships play a vital role in your success story but in a situation where you have destroyed valuable relationships because of the unpleasant things you do, tell me what your future will be? It is difficult to control these habits especially when you have been exhibiting them for the longest but trust me when I say "You can manage it".

Bad Friends
The company of bad friends is a free ticket to destruction. You can make your New year a better one by shaking off all kind of bad friends. It's time to destroy the card of “I want to make them better”. It is advisable to help them from a distance else you will get contaminated and trust me when I say “, Nothing good can come out of such relationship”, the best you will get is troubles and distractions.
Click to continue http://www.classic9ija.online/2018/01/10-things-to-drop-this-new-year-to-be.html

(1) (Reply)

Among Of Responsibility Btw Father And His Daughter / Let's Vote Folakunmi Sanni In The Cussons Baby Moment 5 / 5 Ways To Prevent Your Children From Becoming Victims Of Sexual Abuse

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.