Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,318 members, 7,829,767 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 11:31 AM

Withdrawing Funds From Skrill Account With Visa Card? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Withdrawing Funds From Skrill Account With Visa Card? (1675 Views)

Over 2,000 Nigerians Receive Startup Funds From Consummate Traders - Ishaku / How To Recover Funds From Accounts Of Deceased Loved Ones. / Man In Only Towel At Ecobank ATM Withdrawing Money (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Withdrawing Funds From Skrill Account With Visa Card? by odutolu1(m): 5:16pm On Jan 09, 2018
This goes out to the knowledgeable nerds in international money transactions.

After years of roaming and working online (not Gee oo), I started having some few dollars coming in to my Skrill account. But the problem I have encountered is withdrawing the money as my bank, FCMB, isn't running a domiciliary account for bank transfer. But I saw on the site, options to transact with Visa card.

My question is, can I withdraw dollars straight to my bank account with Visa card without need for domiciliary account?
Re: Withdrawing Funds From Skrill Account With Visa Card? by fizyalasdair(m): 9:54pm On Jan 09, 2018
odutolu1:
This goes out to the knowledgeable nerds in international money transactions.

After years of roaming and working online (not Gee oo), I started having some few dollars coming in to my Skrill account. But the problem I have encountered is withdrawing the money as my bank, FCMB, isn't running a domiciliary account for bank transfer. But I saw on the site, options to transact with Visa card.

My question is, can I withdraw dollars straight to my bank account with Visa card without need for domiciliary account?

This is not possible at the moment, infact the Account has to be a Prepaid Dollar Account as a Domiciliary account cannot accept card deposits. However you can withdraw your Skrill funds by filling your Local (Naira) Savings account details in the "Bank Accounts" section and request a withdrawal which will be processed within 24 hours. The disadvantage is that the Naira-Dollar rate is low for this method, to gain more you can decide to sell your Skrill to E-currency traders here on the NL E-Currency thread for a higher rate.

If you have Skrill funds for sale, you can contact me, I'm looking for some to buy
Re: Withdrawing Funds From Skrill Account With Visa Card? by lovean: 10:14am On Mar 01, 2019
fizyalasdair:

This is not possible at the moment, infact the Account has to be a Prepaid Dollar Account as a Domiciliary account cannot accept card deposits. However you can withdraw your Skrill funds by filling your Local (Naira) Savings account details in the "Bank Accounts" section and request a withdrawal which will be processed within 24 hours. The disadvantage is that the Naira-Dollar rate is low for this method, to gain more you can decide to sell your Skrill to E-currency traders here on the NL E-Currency thread for a higher rate.

If you have Skrill funds for sale, you can contact me, I'm looking for some to buy

What's ur rate
Re: Withdrawing Funds From Skrill Account With Visa Card? by lovean: 10:15am On Mar 01, 2019
fizyalasdair:

What's the rate of transferring to a visa card...

(1) (Reply)

Pick Up To 50,000 Naira Loan In 5mins / What Business Can One Start With 500k Naira / Another 419 Email In Circulation Asking For Your Atm Cards

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.