Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,845 members, 7,817,495 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:11 PM

Wizkid Reveal Where He Found His First Love. - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Wizkid Reveal Where He Found His First Love. (1451 Views)

Wizkid Reveal ‘I Knew Made In Lagos Will Be A Great Success, Took Me 3 Years To / Naira Marley And Wizkid Reveal The Problem They Face With Women / Wizkid Reveal The Chat Of A Lady That Want To Suck His Dick After Party. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wizkid Reveal Where He Found His First Love. by Nobody: 6:53pm On Jan 09, 2018
Nigerian singer "ayo balogun" popularly known as wizkid has reveal where he first found his first love.

According to the singer, he found his first love at orile in lagos.

Source:
http://www.nairaplus.com/2018/01/wizkid-reveal-where-he-find-his-first.html

Cc Lalasticlala
Cc MissyB3
Cc Fynestboi

Re: Wizkid Reveal Where He Found His First Love. by edoboy33(m): 7:02pm On Jan 09, 2018
starboy
Re: Wizkid Reveal Where He Found His First Love. by Evablizin(f): 7:06pm On Jan 09, 2018
Okay.

Hope the love is still there.
Re: Wizkid Reveal Where He Found His First Love. by Hotshawarma(m): 7:25pm On Jan 09, 2018
ehn so we should wash gas ni....
Re: Wizkid Reveal Where He Found His First Love. by Nobody: 12:16am On Jan 10, 2018
Rockstar
Re: Wizkid Reveal Where He Found His First Love. by TechGod(m): 5:04am On Jan 10, 2018
Lol, no be lie , I almost believe you , we all know this is another make story by wizkid jore

(1) (Reply)

Wizkid Shows Of His Expensive Diamond Ring Worth Millions Of Naira / Tiwa Savage Response To Davido's Tweet About Her, Wizkid's Relationship / Burna Boy And Dremo Celebrate Their Beautiful Mothers In This Way (see Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.