Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,790 members, 7,820,772 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:15 PM

If You Win One Million Naira How Will You React? - Events - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / If You Win One Million Naira How Will You React? (555 Views)

Rain Destroys Million-Naira Wedding Reception (Video) / Do You Have What It Takes To Win One Million Naira (n1,000,000)??? / Will One Million Naira Be Enough For Both Traditional And White Weddings? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If You Win One Million Naira How Will You React? by Mystic216: 8:17pm On Jan 09, 2018
Please Nairalanders!, this is a contest going on this night and will end by 1am. The question is ''If you win one million naira now, how will you react? ''
Please I need a matured answer that will value my comment on the contest so I can be among the lucky winners of 20k or 50k thanks. Please I need comments now
Re: If You Win One Million Naira How Will You React? by LionDeLeo: 8:22pm On Jan 09, 2018
Whoever tells you he knows how he will react is lying.

No one knows how he will react, the reaction will show itself after the wining.
Re: If You Win One Million Naira How Will You React? by onlyme07(m): 8:23pm On Jan 09, 2018
Dance to Davida FIA..if you no get money,hide your face..
Re: If You Win One Million Naira How Will You React? by Mystic216: 8:25pm On Jan 09, 2018
onlyme07:
Dance to Davida FIA..if you no get money,hide your face..

Hahahahah sounds funny but also sounds true.
Re: If You Win One Million Naira How Will You React? by sodiqapril(m): 8:57pm On Jan 09, 2018
one million naira is a huge amount but not too huge to change my life.
Re: If You Win One Million Naira How Will You React? by Mystic216: 10:16pm On Jan 09, 2018
sodiqapril:
one million naira is a huge amount but not too huge to change my life.

That's not an answer to my question sir �

(1) (Reply)

Kemi Seba In London / Birthday Combo Package / Owerri Ladies Are You Ready? Register For Free To Attend This Meetup.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.